Sports >> Whats your Favorite sport?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 17 December 2011 - 18:52:38
Well what is your favorite sport/s , mine are: Soccer, ice hockey, baseball, rallycross (if you don't know what that is look at the picture below) and touring cars.

Sunday 18 December 2011 - 05:45:23
Well I enjoy playing games of soccer and rugby league. But I most like doing Choi Kwang Do which is a yoga/tae kwon do  based martial. I've been doing it for about 4 years, and I still love it

Sunday 25 December 2011 - 10:31:25
Motorcross/enduro/trail riding/supercross - european, american, aussie; AFL, Cricket - not so much now,Superbikes - when i watch it, F1 - because of old footage of ayrton senna etc.
Sunday 25 December 2011 - 12:18:27
Football (please don't call it soccer)
Mixed martial arts.
Boxing.

Sunday 25 December 2011 - 12:32:07
@scared
Checkout Ken Block on youtube
Sunday 25 December 2011 - 14:37:41

citation :
MothandMoon says : Football (please don't call it soccer)

Then what do the Socceroos play?

Mixed Martial Arts is also awesome and everytime I watch it, I always think to myself of how retarded I must have been to enjoy WWE.

I'd go back in time and slap myself silly

Sunday 25 December 2011 - 17:31:03

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
MothandMoon says : Football (please don't call it soccer)

Then what do the Socceroos play

FOOTBALL.

I Forgot to mention my love for Rugby.

Monday 26 December 2011 - 10:42:34

citation :
MothandMoon says :

Guess you have to grow up with rugby because i dislike watching it, but dont mind playing it. What do you, as a pommy bastard, think of cricket? Im guessing you're the sort of bloke who wouldnt go much on it. It is a Dying sport also.
Monday 26 December 2011 - 13:14:57

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :
MothandMoon says :

Guess you have to grow up with rugby because i dislike watching it, but dont mind playing it. What do you, as a pommy bastard, think of cricket? Im guessing you're the sort of bloke who wouldnt go much on it. It is a Dying sport also.

Pommy bastard love it.

Bores the Hell out of me mate, but I know many people that love it, especially when we beat the Aussies in the ashes.

Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 00:56:37

citation :
MothandMoon says : especially when we beat the Aussies in the ashes.

Urban dictionary defines the game as "A game of skill and gentlemanly conduct where everyone hates the Australians equally."

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team