General Discussions / Chit-Chat >> What is the meaning of your Pseudo?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 12 December 2007 - 12:55:48
When we first  registered in SOM. Everyone of us had to find a pseudo0 which will better discribe him... So tell us more0about yours! 
what does it mean to you?? or what do you want to say through this pseudo...?0

Wednesday 12 December 2007 - 13:38:46
axcelent but what0

Wednesday 12 December 2007 - 20:18:08
smth beauyiful &stinky0

Wednesday 12 December 2007 - 22:36:29
Mine has no real meaning, I just like the way it sounds

And you angels ? does "angels" represent your your grace and wisdom ?

Thursday 13 December 2007 - 12:26:58
??????????????, french please

Thursday 13 December 2007 - 12:38:50
Yeah maybe you're right0 
In fact, angels come from a story: let's say there was some people in the past...i used to call them angel / human angel...or such, but i come to the idea that they're not really "angels" it's me who see them like that! it's just an idea or an image or a  pre-judgement... that is already present in our minds, & we expect the other to be like!!! it's me & you who see the other evil/angel...
So i realised that angels are just inside me ( I am angels) & inside everyone of us! & we've to look for them inside not outside...

by the way everybody call me angel0
so, why not call myself angels not just one angel0

Thursday 13 December 2007 - 13:04:49
u knoww mum this is my psoeudo NERGOTH
i love it because i've been in the future a singer and this name gonna let me remmember my old days with my friends hwo's call me with it
and i have another one AKHENAMARINORTH WEREWOLF AKA NERGOTH ^^

Thursday 13 December 2007 - 13:11:08
got it my little kiddy0
But "AKHENAMARINORTH WEREWOLF AKA NERGOTH" it's not arabic as i know0 maybe deutsch0 

Thursday 13 December 2007 - 13:22:19
akhenamarinorth ist a multy words in one like akhenaton et manorth i make it one and i called to my self werewolf it's a germanian name you know varg and somthing like that aka it's mean the old name and my lovly name nergoth i make it because i love NERgal and i was a gothic in the summer so my name presnt it's a name for a singer of the band el monadama u know it and i will make another band called pagan heil i will play the true black metal and my lyrics gonna speake to the war's death and hateful so .... think's

Thursday 13 December 2007 - 15:34:12
Luvarth, has a very strong meaning for me.
Death, life, pleasure, power, sex ... All this inside you!
Hail Luvarth.