Video Gaming >> What Game Are You Playing Now?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 25 July 2011 - 22:47:26
What game are you playing now? or which game have you just finished playing?

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 03:50:35
I'm working on Crysis 2, very fun campaign.

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 18:28:57
Grand Theft Auto 4, After All these years

Its a very long game without a doubt. I finished Red Dead Redemption, within a few days but this took me a while.

Only other Rockstar game I haven't beaten is GTA San Andreas for pretty much the same reasons.

I did the "Deal" part, and then Roman got killed, that caught me off guard, just yesterday I got done with trailing Dimitri down.

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 22:46:29
Elder Scrolls 4....on PC... at school

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 22:51:48

citation :
miniradman says : Elder Scrolls 4....on PC... at school

I've been playing it on my computer for the last week or so. Dammit I need a better video card though

Thursday 28 July 2011 - 20:42:48
You know, I can't really say. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember, which might be in the early 2000s, but ehh. Back then, for me it was all about Play Stations, PC games and Nintendos.
Super Sonic Racing, TOMB Raider, Spyro, you name it.
Then my DAD got an xbox, along with Elder Scrolls III, and I've been playing that ever since.
Call me crazy, but it's alot easier than Oblivion. The way you can move the weapons and such. I have a Hard Time with it on Oblivion. I stopped playing Elder Scrolls III because I already traveled around Vvardenfell and there's Nothing else to do. Not to mention I can't find Dagoth Ur, and I'm freaking rich. xD I even collected armor and weapons.
Besides. It's like the enemies in Oblivion are stronger, especially those god-awful rats. But I'd expect Nothing less of Oblivion. I like how you can age your character's appearance and such.

Friday 29 July 2011 - 13:15:15

citation :
DoomMetalPrincess says : You know, I can't really say. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember, which might be in the early 2000s, but ehh. Back then, for me it was all about Play Stations, PC games and Nintendos.
Super Sonic Racing, TOMB Raider, Spyro, you name it.
Then my DAD got an xbox, along with Elder Scrolls III, and I've been playing that ever since.
Call me crazy, but it's alot easier than Oblivion. The way you can move the weapons and such. I have a Hard Time with it on Oblivion. I stopped playing Elder Scrolls III because I already traveled around Vvardenfell and there's Nothing else to do. Not to mention I can't find Dagoth Ur, and I'm freaking rich. xD I even collected armor and weapons.
Besides. It's like the enemies in Oblivion are stronger, especially those god-awful rats. But I'd expect Nothing less of Oblivion. I like how you can age your character's appearance and such.

hmmm, when you level up you get stronger and recieve better weapons as you progress through the story and side missions. If you are just playing it for the experience or the sheer landscape. You can always adjust the difficulty

Sunday 31 July 2011 - 02:03:00
I know. I'm a level 2-something in Elder Scrolls III. Yeah I did a side mission once. I helped a farmer get rid of some black bears by killing them and showing him the claws to prove it. I totally Forgot about the difficulty.

Wednesday 03 August 2011 - 09:16:46

citation :
DoomMetalPrincess says : I know. I'm a level 2-something in Elder Scrolls III. Yeah I did a side mission once. I helped a farmer get rid of some black bears by killing them and showing him the claws to prove it. I totally Forgot about the difficulty.

well... it helps

I just played some Grand Theft Auto 4, I just spent literally 2 hours beating up Random people on the street and also getting pedestrians to hit other pedestrians... ahhh, I'm easily amused

Friday 02 September 2011 - 20:52:25
Been Addicted to Halo reach for a while but have now settled on a mmorpg called Runescape