Live Concerts >> Upcoming concerts 2012
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 20 March 2012 - 07:35:18
Will be going to this festival, it's in Bucharest

so Far Manowar has been added to the line up...

Tuesday 20 March 2012 - 08:42:13
Nice lineup for OST

my upcoming gig: Pooierfest 2012

20 local bands spread over 2 days in Ghent, my easter holidays couldn't be better

Tuesday 20 March 2012 - 12:13:26

citation :
Raina says : Will be going to this festival, it's in Bucharest

so Far Manowar has been added to the line up...

Looks good Raina. Who are you looking forward to the most?

(I went to a little festival in my home state, Tassie, called "breath of life". Saw The Amity Affliction, Parkway Drive and a local band. All three bands arent what i listen to much anymore, but nevertheless, it was good to see Parkway. I also can now fully understand Demo when he says "scene beards" and "scene" people in general. Fair few people with tattoos, smallish beards, and spacers. Fucken lame.)
Thursday 22 March 2012 - 04:31:11
hahaha i told you dude, they ALL show up at concerts... every fuckin time. Usually at concerts i at least try to be a bit more personable, but those types always seem like such douche bags at shows. Still, I prefer them over the guy that gets really drunk and takes his shirt off in the mosh pit (I swear there's 1 dude like this at EVERY concert i've Ever been to)
there just so happens to be a local show coming up on Friday which coincides with the date of my birth.. someone is gonna be getting VERY drunk that day. and then 6 days later Hour Of Penance plays in Chicago (along with a couple other decent bands, TBDM, Skeletonwitch, and Nile). Being thrifty and not buying shit for the last 3 months is finally gonna pay off.

Thursday 22 March 2012 - 07:27:55
Oh, here we have 'the guy that shouts that bad joke/remark between songs'... Every concert's gotta have some.

I'm currently looking forward to almost everything on that poster (it's been so long since I've been to a festival...) :  Megadeth, Motley Crue& Manowar have awesome gigs, Motorhead I'll be seeing for the first time, Overkill kicked ass at Wacken, Europe sounds fun to me, Trooper is a good Romanian power/heavy metal band, I used to listen to Lake Of Tears in primary school (dat album) - this band is very popular in my country, actually, and I don't know how Dimmu's going to be like, but since I'll be there anyway...I will see 

It's finally such a nice weather outside, I've been itching all week to go on a trip somewhere...

@Demo: I think Negura Bunget is touring US& Canada these months, if you're interested in seeing them, see the tour dates - Chicago is probably in them.

Thursday 22 March 2012 - 13:28:20
Negura is touring with Eluveitie, solstafir and Heidevolk at the Paganfest atm, I'll see them next sunday ( after the local metal gigs the same weekend). Going to be a busy weekend next week

Thursday 22 March 2012 - 15:37:02
Eluveitie's doing another big north American tour? That'd be the 2nd time I've seen them this year. I've tried listening to negura bunget before but I haven't found any songs by them that I've really liked. Hardly never get people that shout out jokes and stuff at concerts here... There's always The One "yeller" in the crowds who has to shout "yeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" after every song, and I usually End up getting placed right next to him. Being really small is both an advantage and disadvantage at concerts, I can usually squeeze my way up to the front no matter how packed the venue gets, but at the same time, I'm practically helpless in mosh pits.

Thursday 22 March 2012 - 15:44:23

citation :
Demogorefest says : Eluveitie's doing another big north American tour? That'd be the 2nd time I've seen them this year. I've tried listening to negura bunget before but I haven't found any songs by them that I've really liked. Hardly never get people that shout out jokes and stuff at concerts here... There's always The One "yeller" in the crowds who has to shout "yeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" after every song, and I usually End up getting placed right next to him. Being really small is both an advantage and disadvantage at concerts, I can usually squeeze my way up to the front no matter how packed the venue gets, but at the same time, I'm practically helpless in mosh pits.

I don't think Eluveitie will return to the US soon. Paganfest is an Europe only touring festival.

I agree about the annoying people, I especially Hate very drunk/stoned people in front of me that make me worry if they are going to BARF or faint right in front of you.

About negura, try this (and if this doesn't work, Raina has to convince you. She got me into this band too):

Thursday 05 April 2012 - 13:57:37
Goatwhore, Impiety and local Black Metal band "Ruins" are playing in my states capital on July 8th. Hopefully i can get my arse Down there. Only $25 a ticket. Dad's Navara is good on Fuel so probably $90 all up including old man's ticket. Sounds good to me. Am planning to listen to a lot of these bands over the next few months.

Thursday 05 April 2012 - 17:35:43

citation :
ryan5 says : Goatwhore, Impiety and local Black Metal band "Ruins" are playing in my states capital on July 8th. Hopefully i can get my arse Down there. Only $25 a ticket. Dad's Navara is good on Fuel so probably $90 all up including old man's ticket. Sounds good to me. Am planning to listen to a lot of these bands over the next few months.

Goatwhore is good but Impiety kill. Enjoy this one

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team