Help >> Um wot
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 12 April 2014 - 04:15:59

So I recently submitted my gorenoise project Spit On Your Dick and Jack It, and it was taken Down because the band had no production. I was The One who made the drum tracks with a drum machine and made the vocals myself. I uploaded my songs to YouTube and even provided the videos for it. I worked on that pretty hard and it pisses me the fuck off that it got taken down. What should I do? Was this dishonest of the person who took it down? Its not like I got any of my information wrong, I am The One who's in project itself.

I mean, What The Fuck is the point of adding the "add a Metal band" option, and then having it taken down. Its my own project I've been working on for a while.

Saturday 12 April 2014 - 04:49:30

I recommend looking up some members of the first circle at SoM and messaging them about it: http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/liste_membres_site-cercle-1-l-en.html People like Hack should be able to assist.

Side note, if you Ever need artwork for your releases, I'd be happy to do some for you ;)

Saturday 12 April 2014 - 05:30:47

citation :
InfinityZero says :
I recommend looking up some members of the first circle at SoM and messaging them about it: http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/liste_membres_site-cercle-1-l-en.html People like Hack should be able to assist.

Side note, if you Ever need artwork for your releases, I'd be happy to do some for you ;)

Thank you so much! I tried searching for Hack, but Nothing came up I will definitely try to find some first circle members though.

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep you in mind then!

Saturday 12 April 2014 - 06:01:10

Oh, okay, not sure where Hack went. Maybe he isn't first circle anymore. But anyway, the link I gave you in my previous post takes you to a page with a list of the 13 first circle members. Try any of them, maybe miniradman. Some of them may not be English-speaking though.

Cool! I've been trying to get my artwork on more band CDs :D

Sunday 13 April 2014 - 10:26:03

Try to contact Miniradman. His english is surely better than mine

On Spirit Of Metal, we have a guideline. You can read in it that a group without actual production will not be accepted. Normally the English version is available here, but now there is a bug and only the French version is available.