Thrash Metal >> Thy Will Be Done
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 04:03:04
Does anybody listen to THY WILL BE DONE? Check Out their myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/thywillbedonemetal

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 04:10:17
Hi Bruiser, wellcome to SOM

I've heard about this band. This is the first time I'm listening to their music though. And I'm really enjoying it, thanks for the link!

By the way, I'm going to move this thread to "Discussion About Music" because it's more appropriate.

Cheers!

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 04:15:41
Cool glad you like it... theyre coming Out with a new cd this summer called "In Ancient Of Days" its gonna be awesome I cant wait for it to come Out, Iv heard afew new songs Live and they sound epic!

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 04:37:22
Yeah, they seem to have a unique Thrash style. Right now I'm watching a Live video too, they were playing Reveal Resolution in Taunton. Ahah, the guy never gets still! Do you know where to find Live videos with them playing the new songs?

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 05:28:01
No video yet of them playing the new songs but this saturday on headbangers ball on mtv2 theyll be showing their video for "Earths Final Embrace" from the first album... if you look on myspace videos and type in thy will be done you can find some video of them

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 05:35:13
Yeah, there are some videos here. Thank you!

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 05:53:58
No problem add them to your myspace if you have one theyre cool guys... be on the lookout for the new album its gonna be awesome the new songs i heard are even heavier than the older stuff

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 19:40:23
and I just added some videos and more info about the band on here... the pic they have on here isnt the current line up im trying to get them to change it

Friday 15 May 2009 - 02:42:48
I just got a link from the band to their new video for "Earths Final Embrace" check it Out here

http://headbangersblog.mtv.com/2009/05/14/video-premiere-thy-will-be-dones-earths-final-embrace/

Friday 15 May 2009 - 02:54:08
I'm checking it, thanks! And this song is really great.