Sports >> Sporting Injuries
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 18 December 2011 - 14:15:06
What are your worst sporting injuries and how have you recovered from them?

Sunday 18 December 2011 - 16:44:34
Destroyed my knee by tripping over a tile in the sports lesson. Casual Accident, serious results. No complete recovery, I feel fine in daily life and sports but Intense sporting or activity ( competition, stupid things like jumping from trees etc) are not allowed.

Monday 19 December 2011 - 05:59:02
Oh man that would suck.

I think my worst injury was want my Head was drilled into the ground in a game of rugby league. I was knocked out by some fat kid who landed ontop of me and I was knocked out. I had a massive egg on my Head the day after... but there's Nothing that a bag of ice couldn't fix

Sunday 25 December 2011 - 10:27:24

citation :
miniradman says :

I think my worst injury was want my Head was drilled into the ground in a game of rugby league. I was knocked out by some fat kid who landed ontop of me and I was knocked out. I had a massive egg on my Head the day after... but there's Nothing that a bag of ice couldn't fix

From the picture i think i Saw of you walking on grass when you weren't supposed to, from pic thread, you're a skinny bastard so it wouldnt take much 0.

ive got this Osgood-Schlatter, where lumps form below my knee caps'. the lumps Hurt like a Bitch when pressed. osgood is the result of growth, im almost 17 and it usually affects those from 13-15. must be my development.