About Spirit of Metal >> Spirit of Metal Radio Show
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 17 December 2010 - 16:36:30
I am planning to start a radio show for Spirit of Metal...
and now i am looking for interested members for djing and moderating these shows.
this show would be something like 2 or 3 hours, once a week for the beginning.
if there are more then 1 interested members we could also part this job in weeks, or we could also get more shows or hours a week if there is a need.

all you need is...
-> music
-> microphone
-> speaking english

this special SoM show should  play a mixture through all genres in the beginning.
members that are interested, please post here or contact me.

Friday 17 December 2010 - 17:24:51
Hi,

maybe as you know I am running my own little Metal Fields Radio.

I think first of all we should discus about how it should work.

Here in Germany you have to pay for the Stream host (starting at €10 Euros monthly), GEMA (thats around € 30) and GVL (Licensing - thats around € 60 monthly).
The price is getting higher the more people are listening and the more hours you stream. I dont have much listeners, so it is less expensive.

I would be interested if I could keep this name and do it in association with Spirit of Metal cause I would plug in the player then on my own little website too.

So, I have a broadcasting machine and could take the feed for example when I am at home.

That means...I am interested, but we should talk together if you find a group of people.

Keep me informed please.

Kerb

Friday 17 December 2010 - 17:48:15
hey kerb. thanks for your answer.
well.. the radio this show will be i already have.
its based in spain and its already running since some month...
they just give us time to do the show.
so no need for us to manage the Stream host and costs.

Friday 17 December 2010 - 19:56:05
i have some experience with working on the radio, in fact, i do a show every Tuesday (i go to a vocational school  for half a day at school) personally, i would love to be able to play music for an international audience. i may need some time to get everything together and i'm not very familiar with doing a radio show over the Internet but if you're desperate for a dj let me know, i'd love to tryout for it

Friday 17 December 2010 - 21:02:32
I'd like to try this. As long as you can give me some more details about what I need and how to do it.  I'd have to get a microphone, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Saturday 18 December 2010 - 00:12:12
I'd try but I've got some time problems for now.. still, I can support in some way and it already seems like there are several people interested, cool!

Saturday 18 December 2010 - 04:37:19
i would like to do anything to help! im from the U.S. so i can get some air time over here in america!

Saturday 18 December 2010 - 14:22:11
wow. its good that there many interested members at it seems.
i will wait one week to give others the chance to read this.
but its a good idea to have shows for different time zones.

Sunday 19 December 2010 - 18:17:36
It's a very great idea, but I'm really sorry, because I don't have any idea how doing a radio show, and don't have enough time to take part in this project.

But you've got all my support and I hope it'll be great.

Tuesday 21 December 2010 - 16:58:43
I''ll try to get something happenting over in Australia. 0