Discussions about Music >> Search lyrics
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 02 October 2014 - 23:25:53

Advised by me or anyone please help find these lyrics, or at least given type, where I could find. These would be:

Cristeen - Heart Of Stone
Fury - Fire
Precious Metal - That Kind Of A Girl
Domain - Sign From Your Heart
Orion's Reign - We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Von Groove - I Can't Stop Loving You
Knockout - Yeaterday Night

No One can get the lyrics to these songs, I'll be glad when the at least one of them. I also thought I'd try to listen-text, but I'm not so good in English to distinguish it well.

Thanks for any help.

Friday 14 October 2016 - 15:00:30

I love Beyonce songs and lyrics are cool for me. I love especially the last album called "Lemonade".

Thursday 27 June 2019 - 04:20:44

The recent CD Kaleikr - Heart of Lead didn't come with a booklet and the lyrics are nowhere to be found online.  It would be interesting to read them.  The album comes from the French label Debemur Morti Productions and with such exquisite artwork, you'd think that they could offer that information.

Saturday 12 November 2022 - 20:13:10

I'm looking for the lyrics to the song by the band BRONX  - Cry To Me from the EP album Down & Dirty (1990). I can't find the lyrics anywhere. The band released only this EP and disbanded. But the song Cry To Me is a very nice Hard Rock ballad. Thanks.