Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore >> Recommend Deathcore
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 03 December 2010 - 06:47:03
Here is where people can  recommend and discuss their favourite Deathcore bands0

Sunday 05 December 2010 - 20:52:38
Hey! I'm french, so I usually go on the french forum, but why is this forum such inactiv ? Was it created not long ago ?

Anyway, I recommend my favorite Deathcore bands, with the best albums to me:

-Despised Icon ("Day of morning" and "The Ills Of Modern Man")

-The Acacia Strain, not really a Deathcore band ("Continent")

-Suffokate ("No Mercy, No Forgiveness")

-Molotov Solution ("The Harbinger")

I also love Winds Of Plague, Carnifex, Impending Doom, Emmure,Whitechapel, etc... but I'm really into these last albums right now.

Sorry if my english is not so good

Monday 06 December 2010 - 03:46:38
Hey dude your English is fine and you have an awesome list 0

This forum was not created long ago and also that there aren't that many fans of Deathcore and Metalcore on the english forums 0

Thursday 16 December 2010 - 21:50:18
0 lol I'm a fan
citation :
miniradman says : Hey dude your English is fine and you have an awesome list 0

This forum was not created long ago and also that there aren't that many fans of Deathcore and Metalcore on the english forums 0

Monday 10 January 2011 - 13:20:13
For All This Bloodshed

Check this band out...,,, they're quite good for me

Monday 10 January 2011 - 13:22:55
Ive never heard of them, post something from them on the Browsing Area 0

Thursday 13 January 2011 - 13:27:23
not a huge fan of the genre.. but Rings of Saturn are so damn interesting it would be a crime not to mention them. tehcincal videogame souding deathcore... wierd but awesome.

Tuesday 15 February 2011 - 16:10:28
How about my band? facebook.com/untoacheron. :3

Tuesday 15 February 2011 - 23:32:07

citation :
DawnOfWinterSolstice says : not a huge fan of the genre.. but Rings Of Saturn are so damn interesting it would be a crime not to mention them. tehcincal videogame souding deathcore... wierd but awesome.

It is good to hear some very abnormal deathcore. Rings Of Saturn are an example of that, and it is awesome.

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 00:05:46

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
DawnOfWinterSolstice says : not a huge fan of the genre.. but Rings Of Saturn are so damn interesting it would be a crime not to mention them. tehcincal videogame souding deathcore... wierd but awesome.

It is good to hear some very abnormal deathcore. Rings Of Saturn are an example of that, and it is awesome.

Maybe you should try a band called The Yellow Sign 0

c'mon... give em a chance 0