Video Gaming >> R18+
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 25 July 2011 - 22:49:11
What are the most grusome, most Insane and most explicit games around?

Monday 25 July 2011 - 22:53:33
Prototype is by Far one of the most bloody and violent. Devouring people, tearing people apart, creating massive explosions killing everything in sight... etc.

Then of course there is Manhunt, which I won't go into detail for.

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 01:24:04
I liked Assassins Creed series. Now i'm waiting for revelations. The story is pretty awesome.

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 02:01:58

citation :
Margrave says : I liked Assassins Creed series. Now i'm waiting for revelations. The story is pretty awesome.

Revelations is going to be great, although I do want them to introduce a new character.

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 02:17:26
Ezio is a little old in revelations. I just finished brotherhood and i really want to see where the story is going. I think we'll have more flashbacks with Altair in this game.Altair is my favorite character.

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 02:39:34
The goriest game I ever played was probably some first person shooter (probably Call of Duty but I don't care about titles).

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 08:23:10

citation :
InfinityZero says : The goriest game I ever played was probably some first person shooter (probably Call of Duty but I don't care about titles).

oh dear...

I think the goriest, most br00tal game I have ever played would have to be...

There is just so much Gore and violence in this game. It's just... it's just... AWESOME!

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 08:47:09
Oh how I love VATS mode in Fallout 3

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 08:48:29

citation :
Mercenarion says : Oh how I love VATS mode in Fallout 3

VATS mode is the best thing since sliced bread

Tuesday 22 November 2011 - 21:52:03
Lol the must Brutal game i have ever played is called Brutal legend. You are in a metal themed Universe and a charachter voiced by Jack Black also Ozzy Osborne is in it to . The sound tracks on it are awsome, you got Manowar and Black Sabbath, DragonForce, it awsome.