Heavy/Power Metal >> Power Metal albums you are looking forwad to
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 18 November 2011 - 22:37:20
Looks like Iron Savior's The Landing came out today, but I haven't picked it up yet.  What albums are you all looking forward to?

Friday 02 December 2011 - 16:40:08
I'm looking forward to Conquest's newest album "W. Angel's: Conquest IV". I'm sure not a lot of persons listen to this band but there's a promo of their new album in YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XB-SKw6FUM
(just Copy and Paste in URL)
This album will be released on December 21, 2011 for anyone who wants to download all of their songs at: conquest-ua.com

Friday 23 December 2011 - 02:00:01
Crom's new album Of Love and Death!

Being released on Christmas

Tuesday 17 January 2012 - 22:31:18

citation :
ConquestFan says : I'm looking forward to Conquest's newest album "W. Angel's: Conquest IV". I'm sure not a lot of persons listen to this band but there's a promo of their new album in YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XB-SKw6FUM
(just Copy and Paste in URL)
This album will be released on December 21, 2011 for anyone who wants to download all of their songs at: conquest-ua.com

I never would have guessed you like Conquest but yeah, it's a GREAT album!  I'm really enjoying it.  And mini, I've never heard of them, I'll have to research them!  Primal Fear's Unbreakable should be released on the 20th of this month, so I can't wait for that!