Thrash Metal >> What Opened You To Thrash?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 25 November 2009 - 00:55:52
Well we all had a moment where we heard thrash and fell in love. What was that? What band and CD?

Mine was Metallica's ...And Justice For All and The Greater of Two Evil by Anthrax. Both I still listen to quite a bit today and have lead me to other great thrash bands.

Wednesday 25 November 2009 - 02:17:53
Same here. Metallica was the first thrash band I listened to. But for me I think it was the album Kill Em' All.

Wednesday 25 November 2009 - 19:49:34
'f'ourse album ''kill 'em all''...  it was awesome when i first listened to this masterpiece...  and track- ''phantom lord'' was something so fucking special... assfucking special...

Wednesday 25 November 2009 - 22:00:48
yeah, i gotta say that Metallica's Master of Puppets was the first thrash album i listned to, their first 4 albums are masterpieces.

Thursday 17 December 2009 - 18:49:11
well Metallica initiated me into metal in general but the band which made me Addicted to thrash was Kreator with their best Past life trauma....and from this day onwards thrash is my favourite musical genre!

Sunday 03 January 2010 - 22:02:16
when I was first getting into metal, one of the first albums I purchased was Anthrax's State of Euphoria. Still one of my favourites to this day!

Also, interestingly Xentrix86, Xentrix are from my home town :D

Sunday 03 January 2010 - 22:36:21

citation :
Dreamweaver says : when I was first getting into metal, one of the first albums I purchased was Anthrax's State of Euphoria. Still one of my favourites to this day!

Also, interestingly Xentrix86, Xentrix are from my home town :D

did you had the chance to see them live???i remember around 6 years ago they reunited just for one show and i think it was in Preston...if you hear anything about another reunion inform me right away in order to book cheap airtickets

Monday 04 January 2010 - 01:25:11
And who's better than Metallica to represent thrash at its best.

I'm 20 , so when Kill em all was released I wasn't there
but , black album was more than enough .

Monday 04 January 2010 - 07:57:46
GOD hates us all from Slayer ^^

Thursday 07 January 2010 - 13:15:14

citation :
xentrix86 says :
did you had the chance to see them live???i remember around 6 years ago they reunited just for one show and i think it was in Preston...if you hear anything about another reunion inform me right away in order to book cheap airtickets

Yeah, haha, they played the guild hall with Onslaught. which is about a 150 Capacity venue! It was brilliant ;D