Thrash Metal >> New Sepultura Sucks
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 26 January 2009 - 15:43:43
i am a die hard Sepultura fan......Sepultua was awesome in cavalera's era < Max and igor cavalera>

But the new vocal <Derrick green>sucks big time ...Their new album A-lex is one of the worst album of the century.......0

Tuesday 27 January 2009 - 08:07:20
i totally agree , last album i've heard was chaos A.D after that Sepultura died

Saturday 14 March 2009 - 09:34:18
photos from the  Sepultura concert in Moscow:

01. A-Lex / Moloko Mesto
02. Intro / Filthy Rot
03. What I Do!
04. Manifest
05. Convicted In Life
06. Intro / We've Lost You
07. A-Lex II / The Treatment
08. False
09. Intro / Dead Embryonic Cells
10. Troops Of Doom
11. Forceful Behaviour
12. Septic Schizo / Escape To The Void
13. Mass Hypnosis
14. Inner Self
15. A-Lex III / The Experiment
16. Sepulnation
17. Refuse/Resist
18. Territory
19. Arise
20. Kaiowas
21. Enough Said
22. Conform
23. Roots Bloody Roots

rest here:

http://headbanger.ru/reports/1389?show_images=1

Kulikov
(с) HeadBanger.ru

Wednesday 13 May 2009 - 13:14:52
it took me a long while before i appreciated Derek Green as their frontman...i only liked the DANTE XXI album though..

Tuesday 21 July 2009 - 20:29:14
Yo, I agree. When a band decides to continue on once a founding member (especially frontman) has left the group, the results can only disappoint. Bands need to realize they are past their prime when that certain member splits. They should come to realize, and say "We had a good run, put out some Killer records, now let's hang our hats and call it a day..." 

Tuesday 21 July 2009 - 22:12:13

citation :
Rocky1979 says : Yo, I agree. When a band decides to continue on once a founding member (especially frontman) has left the group, the results can only disappoint. Bands need to realize they are past their prime when that certain member splits. They should come to realize, and say "We had a good run, put out some Killer records, now let's hang our hats and call it a day..." 

Wednesday 04 November 2009 - 00:47:22
Before today I think I was only open to their newer stuff. I listened to the old Cavalera stuff and had a complete turn around. I just started listening to them and I think the new Sepultura sucks. It's not even metal.

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 23:40:52
I was giving Arise a spin today and have come to the decision it is seriously one of the best thrash albums ever, Sepultura's early albums up to Chaos A.D. were brilliant, in the latter you can start to hear the change in their style, and afterwards, I have not even BOTHERED to check out their later catalogue, after hearing Roots. Very Sad =/

Monday 22 November 2010 - 12:39:20

citation :
brutal says : ...Their new album A-lex is one of the worst album of the century.......0

LMFAO!!!! the way you said it was so f**king funny lol...

I agree 100%.

Saturday 18 December 2010 - 00:11:22
Whaat? people STILL care about Sepultura nowdays?
They've sucked for a while, guys, this is Nothing new.