Unsigned Bands >> My gorenoise project SxOxYxDxAxJxIx
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 17 April 2014 - 22:49:05

https://www.youtube.com/user/themetalmeltdown166/videos

This is my very own gorenoise project Spit On Your Dick and Jack It.

I am, of course, unsigned, but have been making my own noise for a little bit now and decided to actually tell other people about it. I currently have a demo called "Shit-Masked Visions" out and second demo "Maggots' Insatiable Appetite for Necrotizing Flesh".

I'm currently working on a 16 part untitled Traxxx thing called "Anal Prolapse from Extreme Anal Fissures". I have about 3 Traxxx finished, and will immediately post it to my personal YT account when its completely finished.

If you like shitty production and gorenoise then go check out my gorenoise project in the link above.
Please tell me what you think of it.

Friday 18 April 2014 - 04:27:54

So, did you manage to get your band up on SoM?
Also, if you want art for the 16-part thing... :D I'm curious though, why did you choose 16 parts?

Friday 18 April 2014 - 05:53:42

citation :
InfinityZero says :
Also, if you want art for the 16-part thing... :D I'm curious though, why did you choose 16 parts?

Not yet actually. I just messaged the guy who took Down my project. Hopefully he'll let me put it back up.

Its more of just 16 songs. "16 part" sounds better than 16 tracks. The reason why I chose 16 songs is kind of a mix between inspiration from UxTxIxFxSxPxCx and a lot of his releases being around 16-73 songs. Plus, I like the number 16 lol.

Actually, I have a cover for the 16-part thing already finished. Its a pretty simple self-explanatory theme, so all I really needed was a picture off of Google lol. I did keep you in mind while I was thinking of a title for it though! I am definitely going to have you create some artwork for me one of these days! :D

Friday 18 April 2014 - 15:39:37

"Amateur Lobotomy" Gotta love it.

Friday 18 April 2014 - 17:43:42

citation :
xxRokuManxx says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

Not yet actually. I just messaged the guy who took Down my project. Hopefully he'll let me put it back up.

Its more of just 16 songs. "16 part" sounds better than 16 tracks. The reason why I chose 16 songs is kind of a mix between inspiration from UxTxIxFxSxPxCx and a lot of his releases being around 16-73 songs. Plus, I like the number 16 lol.

Actually, I have a cover for the 16-part thing already finished. Its a pretty simple self-explanatory theme, so all I really needed was a picture off of Google lol. I did keep you in mind while I was thinking of a title for it though! I am definitely going to have you create some artwork for me one of these days! :D

I listened to some of your stuff! It's interesting for sure, kind of reminds me of Trachrabrurbruella. Although to be honest I don't see much of a link to it being a Metal band? It doesn't seem like it is to me. More of an experimental/electronic//glitch/noise band. Maybe that's why it isn't getting accepted by SOM?

Anyway, if you're looking for feedback for your band I'd say try to think of song Structures and give the songs more time to run than under a minute. A Two minute song with a few hooks might be good :D

Do you think you'll Ever do physical releases?

Friday 18 April 2014 - 18:49:49

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
xxRokuManxx says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

I listened to some of your stuff! It's interesting for sure, kind of reminds me of Trachrabrurbruella. Although to be honest I don't see much of a link to it being a Metal band? It doesn't seem like it is to me. More of an experimental/electronic//glitch/noise band. Maybe that's why it isn't getting accepted by SOM?

Anyway, if you're looking for feedback for your band I'd say try to think of song Structures and give the songs more time to run than under a minute. A Two minute song with a few hooks might be good :D

Do you think you'll Ever do physical releases?

Yeah, I mean its gorenoise, its more of a non-music genre, but there are a Ton of gorenoise bands here on SoM which is what I don't get. Gorenoise is a noise genre, so its not exactly supposed to have a lot of structure. I got a lot of inspiration from guys like UxTxIxFxSxPxCx, Anal Birth, Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium, FxAxUxOxFxSxVxLxOxIxVxPxMxOxLxFxDx, Phyllomedusa and other frognoise/gorenoise/vomitnoise projects.

Thank you for your feedback! Its very much appreciated. I will try to ADD more structure, although I just started making stuff and I have yet to get a bass to really complete the sound of gorenoise, I will try to put structure the best I can!

I've tried making longer songs, but I'm not the best at planning something out. I just open up my drum machine program and put on some gorenoise to get inspired and then make whatever the fuck comes to mind. I do need to make longer songs, and I've been trying my hardest. Maybe when I get a bass they'll finally be longer songs. :D

Also, just looked up Trachrabrurbruella, and they're pretty good!

I have actually thought about physical releases. I have an Obsession with cassette tapes, and I actually have some so maybe in the future I'll put some of my shit on a tape? I don't know, we'll see how it goes.

Again, thanks for you feedback on my shitty project! :D

Saturday 19 April 2014 - 04:33:10

I wouldn't go quite so Far as to say it's non-music. But anyway, I just listened to a few Phyllomedusa and Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium tracks and I can certainly say that they're not only structured and melodic, but Metal as well (especially Necro derp-de-der). They actually use instruments in a more Metal lineup way, the sound is more bombastic and well-rounded, and there is an Element of construction to the songs, as loose as it is. The drum breaks and patterns in Phyllomedusa is a good example.

I'm curious, Ever heard the band Syphillic? Not Gore noise, but really good one-man Brutal death Metal band. Listen to the song Riverbank Skank by them

Casettes sound cool! It kind of fits to a niche that compliments the genre, you know what I mean? Especially since they'd be quite limited. You could trade them around if there's a local goregrind scene... in Australia... :
It'd probably be wisest to wait until you start doing physical releases to make your own artwork. Also, if you don't use my art all the time, I think Abstract photography can work really well for Brutal demos and experimental noise along the lines of your work. Kinda like this cover:

Saturday 19 April 2014 - 06:43:10

citation :
InfinityZero says :
I wouldn't go quite so Far as to say it's non-music. But anyway, I just listened to a few Phyllomedusa and Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium tracks and I can certainly say that they're not only structured and melodic, but Metal as well (especially Necro derp-de-der). They actually use instruments in a more Metal lineup way, the sound is more bombastic and well-rounded, and there is an Element of construction to the songs, as loose as it is. The drum breaks and patterns in Phyllomedusa is a good example.

I'm curious, Ever heard the band Syphillic? Not Gore noise, but really good one-man Brutal death Metal band. Listen to the song Riverbank Skank by them

Casettes sound cool! It kind of fits to a niche that compliments the genre, you know what I mean? Especially since they'd be quite limited. You could trade them around if there's a local goregrind scene... in Australia... :
It'd probably be wisest to wait until you start doing physical releases to make your own artwork. Also, if you don't use my art all the time, I think Abstract photography can work really well for Brutal demos and experimental noise along the lines of your work. Kinda like this cover:

Well, gorenoise is referred to as non-music genre. There's some gorenoise projects that put the "no music" symbol in their logo.

I do agree that Phyllomedusa HAS structure, and I meant to say that Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium isn't a gorenoise project. Bombastic is such a good word to describe their sound, and bands much like them like Satan's Revenge On Mankind and C.A.R.N.E.

I've heard of him, but I don't believe I've listened to his stuff, but I will check that out!

yeah, I fucking love cassettes. I'm going to work on trying to get a tape deck, because I've Wanted one for a while, and I can record tapes with it. I honestly don't know if there's a goregrind scene around me. There's a very small death Metal scene, and that's all I really know about.

I never really thought about doing Abstract photography, that's pretty good idea.

Saturday 19 April 2014 - 06:43:30

citation :
Silence_Nyrst says :
"Amateur Lobotomy" Gotta love it.

Yeah!!

Saturday 19 April 2014 - 17:07:24

The non-music stamp idea is interesting. To me, though, it reminds me of the way the DaDA art movement of the 1910s and 20s referred to themselves as 'anti-art' or 'non-art'. Of course, DaDA is still considered art, because their idea to revolutionize and challenge the concepts of artistry was, in itself, artistic. But I'm rambling :D

If you listen to Syphilic, listen to their EP Symphony of Slit Throats. That's The One that Riverbank Skank is on, and the album is quite short, which I think works for Syphilic's benefit.

I do know a lot about photography, so I could give you tips. I just thought about this, but I'm also an amateur taxidermist, and I have a Gutted crow Carcass Rotting in a container with severed Wings and legs, if you Ever Wanted pictures ;) I also have a Ton of photos from when I tore apart a bird's Head to get the skull!