Discussions about Music >> Music you can't STAND..
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 21:07:57
What are some genres you can't stand? I freaking Hate hip-hop and rap... Eminems older stuff is okay, but I Hate straight rap.

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 21:19:32
Gangsta rap, jazz and some soul music

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 21:26:20
Yeah jazz is freaking annoying lol
citation :
MothandMoon says : Gangsta rap, jazz and some soul music

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 21:43:38
Electronica (because pop refers to any popular music), country, rap and modern RnB

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 21:56:43
Yeah I fucking Hate it when those songs are all like... oh baby, oh oh baby, I miss you baby, yeah huh baby.. baby baby this and oh yeah that... fucking stop having an orgasim and sing an actual song!!
citation :
Mercenarion says : Electronica (because pop refers to any popular music), country, rap and modern RnB

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 22:09:25
I don't like rap. It's based entirely on beats... the vocalists only have talent when they can talk really fast. Lyrically, there's little to no talent. Although to be fair I've heard Tupac and seen his lyrics, they aren't bad... so I guess it's the modern rap I abhor. I also Hate the posers of rap. A bunch of simple-minded sheep that can barely articulate themselves (getting a comment on youtube from one of these tards takes hours to make sense of).

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 23:03:46
Modern R'n'B, modern Rap, modern Rock, techno, house, disney and albanian pop music, actually everything that is popular in my area.

citation :
InfinityZero says : I don't like rap. It's based entirely on
beats... the vocalists only have talent when they can talk really fast.
Lyrically, there's little to no talent. Although to be fair I've heard
Tupac and seen his lyrics, they aren't bad... so I guess it's the modern
rap I abhor. I also Hate the posers of rap. A bunch of
simple-minded sheep that can barely articulate themselves (getting a
comment on youtube from one of these tards takes hours to make sense
of).

Well, new mainstream rap sucks balls, but classic underground rap can be enjoyable. I like Vinnie Paz
And i agree, rap posers are the biggest losers on earth. They ACT like they've had such a hard life, and that the are raised on the street, but the next moment you see them in their houses with their mommys

Friday 29 October 2010 - 01:23:12
anything in the top 40 i consider complete trash.

Friday 29 October 2010 - 05:30:14
Country music!! That tractor, beer drinking, crap!! Makes me cringe!

Friday 29 October 2010 - 10:29:23

citation :
ChelseaGrin says : Yeah I fucking Hate it when those songs are all like... oh baby, oh oh baby, I miss you baby, yeah huh baby.. baby baby this and oh yeah that... fucking stop having an orgasim and sing an actual song!!

citation :
Mercenarion says : Electronica (because pop refers to any popular music), country, rap and modern RnB

Oh fuck yeah, It pisses me off so much.