Sludge/Stoner/Doom Metal >> Murder Hollow - Doom/Death/Sludge Finland
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 16 April 2015 - 10:16:03

Hello!

Just finished our first full lenght album. Looking for label to release it! Check it out, and give us feedback. We want to hear what you think!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGWIEtpEmk

Cheers!

- Juho - Murder Hollow

Thursday 23 April 2015 - 01:18:30

Hello, fellow doom lovers! I'm liking your stuff! I really appreciate that the guitar and bass lines diverge from each other at a few points, with the bass continuing to play over sustained notes from the guitar. It keeps the music interesting on multiple levels. I also love that ending, with the slightly faster-paced Black Sabbath-esque riff. A good Way To End the song. I can't help but think that a weird, slow-motion bass or guitar solo might really help Push the song to new heights. But it's very good as it is.

The one thing I would suggest say as constructive criticism would be to re-think your production. For a doom Metal band meant to be crushing, I find your guitar/bass a bit quiet compared to the drums and vocals. If you cranked up your low-end on future releases and pushed the guitar/bass in the mix, you'd be able to get that muddy, crushing doom sound that makes bands like Sleep and Esoteric so awesome. But I really like this song Titan, and Wish you guys all the best as you develop as a band. I always welcome new sludgy doom bands, because I love music like that so much.

ALSO! I do album artwork! You can see a link to my website in my signature below each of my comments. If you like what you see and think you might want to contact me about doing artwork, email me at [email protected].

Monday 05 November 2018 - 14:14:57

i like more -doom/grind mixes(   what i invent to call  bogmetl) - ,,kyrsk,, ,,adam head,, ,,arkona,, a.o. yet  i like listening -,,black obelisk,, ,,godhead,, ,,oblivion machine,, from that orienting...