Metal Videoclips >> Morbid Videos you like...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 14:13:25
Oh, well yeah "Scorched Earth Erotica" Again! 0

I can't give the link...Earine? Please help me Out on this...thankz

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 14:23:35

citation :
I can't give the link...Earine? Please help me Out on this...thankz

Here it goes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ZPPwdh0Lo

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 14:36:27
Well... Morbid videos? To be honest, my Conception of "morbid" is a little different from stuff containing orange blood. For example, while I was validating videos, I saw one that made me feel kind of strange: "Penace and Pain" - Sopor Aeternus.

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/video/video_read.php?id_groupe=1507&id_video=79697

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 14:39:14

citation :
Earine says : Well... Morbid videos? To be honest, my Conception of "morbid" is a little different from stuff containing orange blood. For example, while I was validating videos, I saw one that made me feel kind of strange: "Penace and Pain" - Sopor Aeternus.

this is definitely one of the most Morbid videos i´ve seen so far.

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 14:45:00
Yep. I'm not sure if it's official though.

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 16:07:24
i dont think so. i know the movie.. and i´ve seen also another band with this clip.
but its still damn crazy!

Friday 14 May 2010 - 05:34:00

citation :
skinless says :

citation :
Earine says : Well... Morbid videos? To be honest, my Conception of "morbid" is a little different from stuff containing orange blood. For example, while I was validating videos, I SAW one that made me feel kind of strange: "Penace and Pain" - Sopor Aeternus.

this is definitely one of the most Morbid videos i´ve seen so far.

i wanna see

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 07:49:43
Price of Beauty is Pretty good (Suicide Silence) But I think this video clip is banned in some places. Like MTV

Sunday 09 January 2011 - 04:51:43

citation :
miniradman says : Price of Beauty is Pretty good (Suicide Silence) But I think this video clip is banned in some places. Like MTV

Is that The One where the surgeon cuts off the girl's ear? o.O;

Sunday 09 January 2011 - 04:53:17
I don't know if it's considered Morbid or not, but I like the video for the song Carving a Giant by Gorgoroth.