About Spirit of Metal >> Mistakes in Submissions
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 25 August 2009 - 16:51:37
Hi! This is a topic when you can write about mistakes you may found in the Encyclopedia, like double-posted albuns, wrong videos and other things you can't change by yourself.
We'll appreciate if you spend some time telling us about these errors, it's always a contribution to improve SoM!
Thank you!

Tuesday 08 September 2009 - 03:59:28
I've tried to delete THIS album because I've searched discographies for this band and not a single one showed this album, so I believe it's a duplicate. This submission was waiting for a validator to check, but when I tried to delete it only the cover disappeared but the album is still there.

Tuesday 08 September 2009 - 10:15:06

citation :
Earine says : I've tried to delete THIS album because I've searched discographies for this band and not a single one showed this album, so I believe it's a duplicate. This submission was waiting for a validator to check, but when I tried to delete it only the cover disappeared but the album is still there.

done! 0

Tuesday 08 September 2009 - 13:29:06
Thank you!

Sunday 03 January 2010 - 21:49:10
I have added a Oathean video at Darkseed page... can u delete it?

Sunday 03 January 2010 - 23:30:31

citation :
BlackForst says : I have added a Oathean video at Darkseed page... can u delete it?

i did!

Monday 04 January 2010 - 11:57:56

citation :
skinless says :

citation :
BlackForst says : I have added a Oathean video at Darkseed page... can u delete it?

i did!

thx man..

Thursday 02 September 2010 - 19:59:51
Oooops! I submitted a duplicate. Could someone of the admin. team delete the "Hawkwind - Stasis" album page I submitted a few days ago? Completely overlooked that it was already there. excuses for the inconvenience and thanks beforehand.0

Thursday 02 September 2010 - 23:29:25

citation :
gletscherwolf says : Oooops! I submitted a duplicate. Could someone of the admin. team delete the "Hawkwind - Stasis" album page I submitted a few days ago? Completely overlooked that it was already there. excuses for the inconvenience and thanks beforehand.0

Done!

Friday 03 September 2010 - 00:02:32
Oh, I sent this to an admin a while ago, but I'll mention it here too...
The single 'Gateways' by Dimmu Borgir is on SOM twice.

When you delete it make sure to delete the one that doesn't have my review on it.