Last album you bought
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Zombie94
message posted the : Lunes 09 Abril 2012 - 01:24:32

Fifth circle
Registered the : 2012-04-09

The discography for the band Diminished.

Signal a abusiv message 

Balin
message posted the : Domingo 22 Abril 2012 - 17:19:40

Fifth circle
Registered the : 2012-01-05

Only as a joke and because it looks better than a CD, my first LP...
Primordial : Redemption at the Puritan's Hand 2LP
Limited to 300 pieces.

Fucking true on my old radio^^ But I use it more as an exhibit.

Signal a abusiv message 

DoomMetalPrincess
message posted the : Martes 24 Abril 2012 - 02:17:32

Fifth circle
Registered the : 2011-01-03

I picked this up at a bookstore during the president's day weekend back in February. Needless to say, it was money well spent.

And a week or so ago, I picked this one up from the same bookstore. I thought it was decent, though Metalcore isn't really my genre.

[Demon Hunter - The World Is A Thorn]

Metal
Signal a abusiv message 

DoomMetalPrincess
message posted the : Lunes 21 Mayo 2012 - 01:39:28

Fifth circle
Registered the : 2011-01-03

Picked this one up yesterday :

Money well-spent once again. ? I just Wish I had enough at the time to get the Judas Priest and Motorhead albums they had as well. :/ GOD I need a job…

Metal
Signal a abusiv message 

miniradman
message posted the : Lunes 21 Mayo 2012 - 10:58:58

forum's moderator

First circle
Registered the : 2010-08-23

I don't need to make a comment...

I remember having fun once, it was terrible...
Signal a abusiv message 

InfinityZero
message posted the : Lunes 21 Mayo 2012 - 19:06:15

Third circle
Registered the : 2008-09-04

citation :
Balin says : Only as a joke and because it looks better than a CD, my first LP...
Primordial : Redemption at the Puritan's Hand 2LP
Limited to 300 pieces.

Fucking true on my old radio^^ But I use it more as an exhibit.

Balin, I mentioned this on another thread, but I don't think you Saw it so I'll say it again. THANK YOU for posting this band on the forum, 'cause I never would have discovered them otherwise. Redemption at the Puritan's Hand is now one of my favourite albums. It looks GREAT on vinyl, good for you for getting it! I'm sure it would sound amazing in that format.

Also... where did you get it and for how much?

I do album art for bands! Send me a Message or email ctbotham@gmail.com for more info. My website: http://curtisbotham.weebly.com/
Signal a abusiv message 

Balin
message posted the : Martes 29 Mayo 2012 - 19:24:15

Fifth circle

citation :
InfinityZero says :

Balin, I mentioned this on another thread, but I don't think you Saw it so I'll say it again. THANK YOU for posting this band on the forum, 'cause I never would have discovered them otherwise. Redemption at the Puritan's Hand is now one of my favourite albums. It looks GREAT on vinyl, good for you for getting it! I'm sure it would sound amazing in that format.

Yes! Another Primordial fan that's nice :D

I got i form here: http://www.outsider-shop.ch/aaut11/produkt/home.asp

It's my local metal-store(Switzerland) and I bought it in the store for 35 CHF(it's about 36-37$).
There are also some different Versions like Gold-Vinyl, Black-Vinyl but you have to get them on E-bay or somewhere else.

And yes I think that Primordial sounds better on Vinyl... The atmosphere is one more time better.

Signal a abusiv message 

InfinityZero
message posted the : Martes 29 Mayo 2012 - 19:42:17

Third circle
Registered the : 2008-09-04

citation :
Balin says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

It's my local metal-store(Switzerland) and I bought it in the store for 35 CHF(it's about 36-37$).
There are also some different Versions like Gold-Vinyl, Black-Vinyl but you have to get them on E-bay or somewhere else.

And yes I think that Primordial sounds better on Vinyl... The atmosphere is one more time better.

FORTY DOLLARS?
And then the shipping price is probably lousy too...
I'll have to consider it, or do some comparison shopping There are only a handful of bands/albums that I'd spend that much on... not sure if this album is going to be one. Though I do want it badly!

I do album art for bands! Send me a Message or email ctbotham@gmail.com for more info. My website: http://curtisbotham.weebly.com/
Signal a abusiv message 

Balin
message posted the : Miércoles 30 Mayo 2012 - 17:49:34

Fifth circle

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
Balin says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

FORTY DOLLARS?
And then the shipping price is probably lousy too...
I'll have to consider it, or do some comparison shopping here are only a handful of bands/albums that I'd spend that much on... not sure if this album is going to be one. Though I do want it badly!

Switzerland=High-price country 

Signal a abusiv message 

deathchamp
message posted the : Jueves 07 Junio 2012 - 21:24:00

Fifth circle
Registered the : 2012-06-06

I bought the new Shadows Fall Album Fire From The Sky (13,49€)

Signal a abusiv message 

Post reply   Quick answer

Spirit of Metal Webzine © 2003-2014
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team