I'm Tired of...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

InfinityZero
message posted the : Sunday 03 June 2012 - 15:53:28

Third circle
Registered the : 2008-09-04

@miniradman:
Also worth pointing out that the Pentagram was also used by Christianity for a time. The uspide Down Pentagram as well as the Inverted Cross both aim three points downwards, if you've noticed... this is to symbolize the downfall of the holy trinity.

I wouldn't say paganism is linked with satanism other than they both seem to be more along the lines of philosophies than literalist religions.

Signal a abusiv message 

pbsisbad
message posted the : Tuesday 17 July 2012 - 07:25:31

Fifth circle
Registered the : 2012-07-17

I'm tired of people trying to meddle when I am alone. There's a reason I'm not talking to anyone at that moment.

Signal a abusiv message 

Crinn
message posted the : Wednesday 02 January 2013 - 04:50:49

Second circle
Registered the : 2011-12-18

Im tired of being tired of things...seriously, man. It drains all the energy out of ya..

"Your GOD died on a cross. Mine holds a hammer in his hand. Make your own conclusions." --Nergal (Behemoth)
Signal a abusiv message 

miniradman
message posted the : Saturday 05 January 2013 - 01:23:00

First circle
Registered the : 2010-08-23

citation :
Crinn says : Im tired of being tired of things...seriously, man. It drains all the energy out of ya..

...I know that feel...

I remember having fun once, it was terrible...
Signal a abusiv message 

blackhawk308
message posted the : Saturday 26 January 2013 - 12:53:38

Fifth circle
Registered the : 2011-01-06

I'm tired of getting in trouble at school for playing metal out loud, when the preps on the other side of the courtyard are blaring things way more offensive, but to a poppy beat.

"Raise your swords up High!,
See The Black Birds Fly!,
Let them hear your rage!,
Show no fear!......Attack!!!!!"
- Amon Amarth, Signal a abusiv message

miniradman
message posted the : Wednesday 30 January 2013 - 12:13:20

First circle

I'm tired of trying to motivate everyone else... where's my motivation?

Signal a abusiv message 

InfinityZero
message posted the : Wednesday 30 January 2013 - 16:32:41

Third circle

The forums are completely dead.
I want to stay on the threads longer this time, but it's hard when you go around commenting on all of them you can find and then waiting three days for a response, and that's if you even get one. : All the cool people don't come on here anymore.

Signal a abusiv message 

miniradman
message posted the : Wednesday 30 January 2013 - 22:50:11

First circle

citation :
InfinityZero says : The forums are completely dead.
I want to stay on the threads longer this time, but it's hard when you go around commenting on all of them you can find and then waiting three days for a response, and that's if you even get one. : All the cool people don't come on here anymore.

The awful truth
Everyone left around about October last year, it's been dead Ever since. Quite honestly... if the traffic gets any lower here, it'll get to a point of No Return, the Event Horizon of this is forum. Where anyone new that comes, won't have anyone to talk to... so they leave.

Signal a abusiv message 

InfinityZero
message posted the : Thursday 31 January 2013 - 01:48:30

Third circle

And yet I'm still here for some reason.
We need someone to go onto Nuclear War Now, Metal Archives, T-Shirt Slayer, etc and bring all of the awesome forumgoers over here. The rate of Flame wars will skyrocket, but at least that's entertaining.

Signal a abusiv message 

miniradman
message posted the : Thursday 31 January 2013 - 12:23:52

First circle

citation :
InfinityZero says : And yet I'm still here for some reason.
We need someone to go onto Nuclear War Now, Metal Archives, T-Shirt Slayer, etc and bring all of the awesome forumgoers over here. The rate of Flame wars will skyrocket, but at least that's entertaining.

Flame wars will make my job fun

I'm unsure how this will work though, I get called names like "f****t" for even mentioning Spirit of Metal in a chatroom/forum. We do not have a good reputation unfortunately because they see and point out all the bad things about this site.

In short, SoM isn't taken seriously by most of the tr00, trvlt and kvlt metal-heads.

Signal a abusiv message 

Post reply   Quick answer

Spirit of Metal Webzine © 2003-2014
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team