About Spirit of Metal >> Help us to rebuild our gigs' agenda
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 28 March 2010 - 14:41:55
Dear members,

We will in the next few days totally rebuild our gigs's agenda :
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/concerts/Metal_Alliance/index-l-en.html

Help us by giving your Ideas :
  • how you would like it looks like
  • What you dislike about the current one
  • Which amazing new functionalities you'de like to have (be full of imagination !)
Many thanks in advance, all your suggestions will be helpfull !

Wednesday 27 October 2010 - 12:58:41
Well. I'm not sure.

The current one is very hard to use because it doesn't allow the gigs without the metal places, but alot of the metal places are small time temporary places. Such as the esplinade or an RSL club. Also many of the small time bands that are playing are usually releasing a debut EP or something so they have no release yet. I'm scared of submitting those places mainly becuase I think they may be rejected, and I Hate being penalized!0

Also some of the gigs/festivals are not only in 1 spot they are all over the place. Soundwave festival is an example.

But I am not sure what else to put on there.

Wednesday 27 October 2010 - 18:30:03
No no, you can absolutely post a gig without selecting a metal place. This is not a problem

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 11:18:46
Oh ok. Thats good. What about adding bands that are supporting but have not made a release yet. Or bands that are launching their debut EP. Can I add them.

Also I would add The Soundwave concert but I am not sure how to approach this. Because I spans over 3 Cities and there are almost countless bands there.0

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 21:20:11
You can add bands without release to a concert only. In the "main" database we only list bands with release.

Friday 29 October 2010 - 10:43:17
ok that good. And lastly how do a add concerts that take up more that 1 city0

Friday 29 October 2010 - 13:08:41
You have to select several dates on the first page

Friday 29 October 2010 - 13:09:42
Sweet0  I hope I didn't Waste your time0

Saturday 30 October 2010 - 14:22:47
no worries

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 10:01:22
0  huh?