Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 19 July 2010 - 01:42:56
I made this just to see what style of headbanging you prefer.

I prefer regular headbanging and the windmill (Amon Amarth style)

Monday 19 July 2010 - 03:30:06
I do it like this but without the long hair and the Adidas tracksuit.

Monday 19 July 2010 - 03:52:32
From the clip, that is a either a windmill headbang or a guy with long hair jumping frantically. What the heck is behind him?

Monday 19 July 2010 - 05:09:26
it sorta looks like a guy with dreads headbanging, it kinda looks weird when they do it... i usually just do the windmillin' stuff or the side-to-side headbanging sometimes

Monday 19 July 2010 - 10:09:09
Usually windmill for me too.
Headbanging at concerts can get a bit difficult with long hair [also being shorter than the people around you doesn't help :s ] ...need space

Monday 19 July 2010 - 11:18:22

citation :
Raina says : Usually windmill for me too.
Headbanging at concerts can get a bit difficult with long hair [also being shorter than the people around you doesn't help :s ] ...need space

Same here . Usually my prize of being the winner when the pit stops for rest is that i have the space to headbang 0  . But usually its like Rania said , you land with your forehead on the guy ahead of you , and that just hurts 0

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 05:35:04
yeah, and usually the only really good moshing, at least that i've seen is done by guys with shaved heads. my hair always gets caught In My Eyes and i end up runnin into some guy who isn't in the pit

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 13:10:01
I prefer the classical up and Down style. It kinda looks ridiculous doing the windmill with short hair.

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 04:57:13
Windmill isn't meant to be for short hair; I tried when I had shorter hair, it gave me a huge headache. So, I grew my hair long, and now it's fine.

And just to see, what is the worst thing you have hit while headbanging?

Me? I kneed myself in the face

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 12:02:03

citation :
Mercenarion says : Windmill isn't meant to be for short hair; I tried when I had shorter hair, it gave me a huge headache. So, I grew my hair long, and now it's fine.

And just to see, what is the worst thing you have hit while headbanging?

Me? I kneed myself in the face

Ouch ! 0 

I got an elbow right in the face from a guy that was trying to start the pit again . My Head was moving towards , his elbow backwards , both with force . Needless to say my nose Hurt more 0  . And it opened leaving me in a bloody mess for the rest of the gig 0