Live Concerts >> Got my tickets today
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 24 June 2011 - 12:37:00
Forbidden/ Revocation/ white wizard/ Havok  June 29th!!! Gonna be fun.

Friday 24 June 2011 - 15:53:54
Kvelertak and Toxic Holocaust. 26 November

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 00:37:42
FUCK
YOU
SERIOUSLY

I WOULD GIVE MY FUCKING LEFT NUT TO SEE Kvelertak

they better do a North American tour soon.

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 00:51:27
Enigmatick, you have no right to complain, as you're going to be seeing Alcest (unless I have you confused for someone else).
I don't think that there's anything coming up in my Area after a concert that's coming up about two weeks from now. Blue Oyster Cult is coming, and I'm a big fan of their first two albums (that's all I've really heard) but I don't know if I'm going, as they aren't headlining, and they're 40 years older than they were in the originals, so I don't know how well they play these days.

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 00:54:21
Well, the show's in september and a 2 hour drive away, so it's not set in Stone, but still....

I would fuck my own ass with a wine bottle if it meant I got to see Kvelertak. goddamn, their music has so much energy on record, I can only imagine what they sound like live.

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 00:57:58
Towards Moth's post, holy shit, why can't there be a Trap Them / Kvelertak concert thing in Toronto??

And I may go to that Alcest thing. Depends if anything comes up.

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 01:01:56
It'd be cool if both Merc and E went--you guys could find each other. That'd be trippy. 0
About missing Kverasdfgjfasfasd or whatever they're called, just Solace yourself with the thought that the shitty band Toxic shitty Holocaust is going to be there throwing their shit all over everything. Shit.

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 01:08:04
it would be trippy. He wouldn't be hard to find, either- I'd just look for the kid in the back corner with his hand in his pants staring at pictures of Vladmir Cochet.

And Toxic Holocaust isn't THAT bad...medicore, perhaps, but they seem like they would be more tolerable live.

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 01:13:40

citation :
Enigmatick says : it would be trippy. He wouldn't be hard to find, either- I'd just look for the kid in the back corner with his hand in his pants staring at pictures of Vladmir Cochet.

OH COME ON

I guess finding you won't be hard. You know, enough people would be screaming "Why the fuck is Justin Bieber here??"

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 01:17:17
You win this round...
BUT I'LL WIN THE WAR