Discussions about Music >> GREAT METAL COVERS VOL'S 1-46
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 16 May 2014 - 19:41:40

I have basically been in a black Hole for what seems like the longest time, and i recently ran across just the information about these cd"s.
I am looking to acquire each of them. But i am having a Hard Time trying to locate anyplace on the interweb that actually offers them.
So I am quite confused to say the least. Where these actually released on CD or where they only an MP3 download.
     Any information would be greatly appreciated. I am always looking for cd's of this type.I Truly love the cover song/tribute stuff.It allows me to hear about bands I may have never heard of before, and get a new take on a classic song from those bands perspectives.Always fun and interesting. So finding about these 46 Volumes of THE GREAT Metal COVERS and finding out that many bands are involved, and many songs are covered HAS mee going nuts trying to find them all.

Thursday 19 June 2014 - 17:33:26

Wow almost a month and no replies..I guess i need to look elsewhere to find out about these disks? Figured somone on here would know something about them.

Thursday 19 June 2014 - 18:00:39

You didn't even specify what kind of CDs you were looking for other than 'cover' stuff. Could you be more specific?

Wednesday 25 June 2014 - 16:18:41

citation :
InfinityZero says :
You didn't even specify what kind of CDs you were looking for other than 'cover' stuff. Could you be more specific?

But that is what they are called from what I gather.
The Great Metal Covers Volumes 1-46.
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrTHRAc2qpTgBEAXB1XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0cDAxNDRiBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDI5M18x?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-250&va=great+metal+covers

Wednesday 25 June 2014 - 16:34:34

Covers of what genre, which artist? Albums with just one band doing covers or several?

Friday 19 September 2014 - 16:15:33

Did you bother to click on the link which showed them all? 
Your asking me a vague question, and The Answer you seek is right in the link. They are called great Metal Covers. Thats the title. They are all types of genres doing covers of all types of songs. I am loking for information on where i can get copies of all of these cd's. There are 46 of them.

Look at the link I provided in the first Two posts.

Thursday 01 November 2018 - 14:50:59

yesterday im invent one album for my project ,,drownhit,, , that called ,,undisputedz shizos,, . tracks- 1)king kobra 2)orange goblin 3)iron monkey 4)s.o.a.d. 5)down 6)half yet 7)tribe mastodonik 8)sabbath of jezutana 9)sadist display powerlessness 10)inquisition satan 11)mot or (or all) head 12)mattervana.. who want record writen to my e- mail  ;   [email protected]   ...