Musicians >> Female Vocalists
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 03:03:41
Hi, people what bands do you know that have female vocalists?

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 03:49:43
Unexpect, Arch Enemy, Epica, Nightwish, Deadlock, and the first album by Mirrorthrone has a female vocalist throughout it.

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 04:49:38
Within Temptation
Battlelore
Delain
Dawn of Destiny
Regardless of Me
Unsun
Walls of Jericho
In This Moment
Leaves Eyes
Otep
Tarja
Xandria
Doro
Whyzdom
Godyva
Crimson Tears
Cardamon
Evanescence
Pythia
Lyriel
After Forever
Hanzel Und Gretyl
Kittie
Magica
Lacuna Coil
hAND
Markize
Soulgrind
Tristania
ADD
Bloodflowers
Beseech
Brave
Edenbridge
We Are The Fallen
Asrai

And LOADS more

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 17:23:11
This link will help you, it's from my partners WEB site, she runs Femme Metal Records, it's a record label that signs female fronted bands.

http://www.femmemetal.net/indexoffmbands.htm

Monday 08 November 2010 - 14:55:04

Saturday 13 November 2010 - 15:12:26
hi people my favorite are:
 withen temptation
epica
tarja
elysion
lacuna Coil
lisa, ex Xandria
delight
arch enemy
revamp
leave eyes
delain
nigthwish
in this moment
the vicent Black Shadow
magica
lafee

Saturday 13 November 2010 - 16:18:10
My favorite female vocalist will always be Carline Van Roos with the french band Lethian Dreams... she has an angelic Voice that matches her beautiful face.

Saturday 29 January 2011 - 04:16:29
There are quite a few i listen to or have listened to.  I think they have all been mentioned.  The only one listen to a lot is Arch Enemy 

Monday 31 January 2011 - 17:08:08

citation :
BlackForst says : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/forum/lire_topic-sujet-What_Are_Your_Favourite_Female_Vocalists-id-16976-l-en.html target='_blank'> http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/forum/lire_topic-sujet-What_Are_Your_Favourite_Female_Vocalists-id-16976-l-en.html

This topic deals with Symphonic Metal with opera singer.

A few Heavy Metal bands have female vocalist : Warlock, the famous Heavy Metal german band with its singer Doro, which creates her own band later.
Black Knight, Canadian Heavy Metal of the early 80's (Lori is the singer).
Another Heavy Metal band in the eighties, from the USA, wich only had female vocalists is Chastain. The first singer is Leather Leone, and she creates her own band (Leather) after playing in Chastain. She also played in Malibu Barbi, a girls band of speed metal.
More recently, a bulgarian Heavy Metal band called Rampart has also a female vocalist.

Concerning more extrem metal bands, I know Adorior (an English black-death band), Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult from Germany ( also Black Metal) and Profanal ( Death Metal) from Italia.

A well known Black Metal band is Opera IX from Italia, I remember Cadaveria sang in this band before creating her own project : Cadaveria.

Wednesday 09 February 2011 - 13:10:04
Female in metal is every bad.