Thrash Metal >> Favourite Speed Thrash Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 24 May 2011 - 11:12:57
As many of you know, I'm not the biggest Thrash Metal freak out there. But you do know that I like fast and Intense music. Now is your opportunity to convert me 0

What are the best or most fastest Thrash Metal bands out there because the fastest Thrash songs I have heard is Megadeth's "Holy Wars...The Punishment Due" and Slayer's "Necrophobic"... and I know you are probably laughing at me right now 0

Also the title says it all, just post your favourite speed thrash bands 0

Tuesday 24 May 2011 - 13:59:53
the fastest Thrash Metal bands are Sadus and Dark Angel. Slayer is fucking Intense, songs like Chemical Warfare etc.for me Slayer is definitely one of the greatest Thrash Metal bands, their first 5 albums are perfect. anyway, Killing is my business by Megadeth is underrated as Hell and it is a masterpiece.

Tuesday 24 May 2011 - 14:19:52
As Pavel said, Sadus is one of the fastest.

Also, Strapping Young Lad

Tuesday 24 May 2011 - 17:59:44
Try this one

Tuesday 24 May 2011 - 19:47:15
I'm at school now so I can't post youtube links, but go for Hellwitch. They aren't entirely thrash (had major influence on tech. death), but they have a lot of semblance to thrash and I think you'd particularly like them. Syzigial Miscreany is the only album I've heard from them but I love it. Listen to the songs Mordirivial Dissemination and Sentient Transmography. Trust me, this shit is awesome.
the whole album feels like an orgasm.

Come on, you know you wanna listen to this after seeing that beautiful album cover.

Also try Laaz Rockit. Listen to In the Name of the Father and The GUN and Into the Asylum by them.

Wednesday 25 May 2011 - 00:48:03
why the Hell is this in The Black metal thread?

Wednesday 25 May 2011 - 08:13:41

citation :
Enigmatick says : why the Hell is this in The Black metal thread?

uhh... I can explain... (no I can't, will someone please move this I made a mistake) 0

Wednesday 25 May 2011 - 23:00:26
Moved , no worries

Friday 27 May 2011 - 14:31:12
okay... Live tried all of those bands

Sadus and Darkangle were meh at best, I didn't really get the Extreme feel.

Strapping Young Lad was ok, but I didn't really feel anykind of speed the music. Probably because it sounded very harsh and unorganised. It was "listenable" at best.

(fueld by fire wouldn't load)

Hellwitch was awesome when I first listened to it. But it got old really quick and I thought it sounded repetitve after a while

I think that thing I dislike most about thrash is how bad the recording quality is (I'm not sure if it's suppose to be like that though) I just get turned off by crappy quality. That probably explains why I dislike most OSDM bands as well 0

Thanks anyway 0

Friday 27 May 2011 - 17:04:41
Listen to their records several times, preferably buy their CD's, find out what Thrash Metal is all about, listen all of that again, than you can Bitch about this music and I'll be willing to discuss that with you. It is irritating when people download an album or listen to a few songs on youtube and judge. Every band is evolving at some point, that's why it's necessary to listen to their whole discographies. Compare Sadus from DTP Demo 1986 or Illusions with Vision of misery. Compare Dark Angel's Darkness Descends to Time does not heal. If you still won't like it, than thrash is not your genre.