Ready... action! >> Favourite Movies of All Time
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 17 February 2011 - 17:02:20
So... There's a topic about favourite comedy movies, favourite anime movies, favourite horror movies, favourite cartoons and even a favourite monty python movie but there is no topic about your favourite movie in general? Well, now there is. So what are your favourite movies of all time? Mine are:

A movie about Hitlers last ten days in his life.

A movie about the defense of the small island of Iwo Jima

Yes I know that you've only seen war movies so Far on this list but you can probably guess by now that I really like this kind of movies. This one's about two brothers in the korean war. A very Sad movie.

There has been a lot of talk about this movie before in the forum. A very good movie indeed.

See? It's not only war movies that I enjoy. You can read on the picture what the movie is about.

You might have noticed that there is only one american movie on the list and it's about japanese so there is barely anything american about these movies. Tired of hollywood making crappy movies all the time? watch these.

Thursday 17 February 2011 - 17:06:40
So, you seem to be good with movies and whatnot.
I'm interested in seeing Lebanon... can you tell me what it's about?

Thursday 17 February 2011 - 17:18:39

citation :
InfinityZero says : So, you seem to be good with movies and whatnot.
I'm interested in seeing Lebanon... can you tell me what it's about?
It's about an israeli Tank crew of 4 in the lebanon war in 1982 that have been ordered to secure a small town in the israeli-lebanese border together with 12 parachute rangers. Seems easy enough at start but the gunner doesn't Dare to shoot, the reloader keeps dissobey orders and the Driver is very pessimistic. Nothing seems to go well because of these reasons. The gunner shmulik who is the main character is the only one that can see what's going on out there because he got the sight. Which Means you'll see many close up disturbing images. This is not really a movie for hemophobias.

Friday 18 February 2011 - 16:00:54
My two favourite animated movies of all time

Waltz With Bashir
Waltz with Bashir Poster
Another movie about the lebanon war.

Apparently there's a comic as well

Persepolis

A movie about a girl from Iran growing up during the revolution and the Iran-Iraq war.

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 18:08:47
2 words : Pulp Fiction

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 19:00:30
All time favourite: V for Vendetta

Other:
All three Lord of the Rings movies
A Clockwork Orange
The Thing (John Carpenter)
Watchmen
Kingdom of Heaven
It
Star Wars (all 6)
Kill Bill
Pulp Fiction

And it seems the British make the best comedy films
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Shaun of the Dead
Hot Fuzz

I have yet to see Monty Python's Meaning of Life though

Saturday 19 February 2011 - 22:15:45
Lord of the Rings 1, 2, 3

28 Days Later

John Carpenters The Thing

Psycho

Aliens

Predator

Halloween

Candyman

Child's Play 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Misery

The Fly

Evil Dead 3 Army of Darkness

American Psycho

Terminator 2

Gangs of New York

Snatch

Blow

Trainspotting

American History X

Monty Python's Meaning of Life

Shaun of the Dead

Hot Fuzz

Pirates of the Caribbean 1

Sunday 20 February 2011 - 16:30:48
I didn't realise until now that most of the pictures I posted are broken or something. Does anyone else see the pictures?

Sunday 20 February 2011 - 23:12:37

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : I didn't realise until now that most of the pictures I posted are broken or something. Does anyone else see the pictures?

I see 5 out of 8.

Monday 21 February 2011 - 04:25:37

citation :
Mercenarion says :
Star Wars (all 6) 

What? NO. You' can't like episodes I II and III. Those are the biggest dissapointments since the third Godfather movie. My gag reflex starts to go every time I hear those three movies mentioned...
Here. Watch this series of videos: