Hell >> Evil Deeds
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 10 January 2009 - 22:04:34
Lets start a new topic.What Evil Deeds you enjoy doing more than everything?Let me start:I really,really enjoy scaring little kids.I dont have to try much,they just look at me and run away crying.I guess i have a scary face 0 .What about you?

Sunday 11 January 2009 - 21:27:47
Making babies cry if they laugh...
I Hate babies,except a few.Ill either like mine,or join the army for a while until it can talk0

Wednesday 14 January 2009 - 13:41:15
i never do anything,just let people see my face&its always been enough0

Wednesday 14 January 2009 - 14:19:10
Well i am sure you dont mean that.

Wednesday 14 January 2009 - 18:32:33
I'm not an Evil person, i'm always relaxed and nice to everyone0  , well except of my classmates, i wouldn't mind burning them to Ashes, lol!!0

Thursday 15 January 2009 - 04:44:12
Same here Psycho,GOD they make me Hate tokio hotel more every day...

Thursday 15 January 2009 - 05:20:14
I want every emo scenekid dead.

Every scenekid I see (the kind who wear girl pants, a Atreyu tight skin shirt, and black hair swayed to the left and Pale looking, etc.) at a Death Metal venue Im trying to enjoy. I like to beat the shit out of them when they start "moshing". On the plus side, it makes the show a lot better when a bunch of metalheads get together and Kick their ass with me. Thats my major Evil deed for me. (Reminds me of a time when I was at a Anal Blast/Fecal Corpse concert in Iowa.) 0

Other than that, I like to scare people who arent used to listening to Extreme metal and goregrind with my music and react to them as if Im Possessed by the devil and talk about how the music is better if I eat their children and their dead parents. Things like this humor me, it's extra funnier when they start asking questions about religion to me. 0

Anyway, those are my ways to stay Evil a bit.
Thursday 15 January 2009 - 15:31:43

citation :
1Archon1 say : Well i am sure you dont mean that.

i did!&thats true!

Thursday 15 January 2009 - 15:40:26
Well i dont really get this.You mean people are terrified only by looking you?Why so?

Thursday 15 January 2009 - 15:48:25
maybe ,u should ask them...0
in fact,they dont understand why the woman of my age look &behave like this.they see an reflection of my dark Rotten soul in my face.&they would be right...if i had a soul.people always are scared of wot they cant explain