Thrash Metal >> Death Thrash vs. Black Thrash?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 30 October 2010 - 23:42:29
Black Thrash for me. Its got badass banss like Witchaven, Impiety, Razor Of Occam, destroyer 666, asbu, Desaster, Sabbat, Abigail, Burn to black, black Anvil, gospel of horns, melecesch (I hope I spelled it right), early Kreator and Sodom, Nocturnal, Nocturnal Breed, Nocturnal Rites, Nocturnal Graves, axegrinder, Necrodeath and the list goes on

Sunday 31 October 2010 - 02:55:01

citation :
DawnOfWinterSolstice says : Black Thrash for me. Its got badass banss like Witchaven, Impiety, Razor Of Occam, destroyer 666, asbu, Desaster, Sabbat, Abigail, Burn to black, black Anvil, gospel of horns, melecesch (I hope I spelled it right), early Kreator and Sodom, Nocturnal, Nocturnal Breed, Nocturnal Rites, Nocturnal Graves, axegrinder, Necrodeath and the list goes on [/QUOTE
Killer list dude, I have Burn to black's album Mach 666 I love that cd. Personally Its a tie for me, both genres Kick serious ass. Legion Of The Damned is my 2nd favrite band.

Sunday 31 October 2010 - 13:56:44
Here i have to chose Death Thrash. Possessed, Cancer, Hatesphere, etc
Are Sadus Death Thrash?

Sunday 31 October 2010 - 20:22:35
I'd say they are. The early stuff might be classified as just plain thrash metal. But newer stuff is definantly death influenced. And Hatesphere rules, I love that band

Monday 01 November 2010 - 17:57:43
@DemoGoreFest

about the mach666.... FUCKIN' Killer, awesome band.

Monday 01 November 2010 - 17:59:50

citation :
psycho_metal says : Here i have to chose Death Thrash. Possessed, Cancer, Hatesphere, etc
Are Sadus Death Thrash?

Sadus is 1. One of my favourite bands of all time, Killer mention, and 2. they belong to the genre known as Technical Thrash Metal, they are a practitioner of the genre

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 01:25:52

citation :
DawnOfWinterSolstice says : @DemoGoreFest

about the mach666.... FUCKIN' Killer, awesome band.

Yeah man, it's a shame they split up though
I noticed you have an excellent taste in metal, every band you mentioned is awesome, Gospel Of The Horns rules, I found one of their CDs at a local record store, it blew me away.

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 01:31:55
Not really too much of a difference between the two for me to name favorites. Only difference to me is the subject matter and production...

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 03:06:22
@DemoGoreFest
same to you dude m/, btw I don't know if your name was intended for the band but GOREfest rocks! I love Death 'n' Roll

Wednesday 03 November 2010 - 01:35:53

citation :
DawnOfWinterSolstice says : @DemoGoreFest
same to you dude m/, btw I don't know if your name was intended for the band but GOREfest rocks! I love Death 'n' Roll

Yeah I took the name from a combination of Demogorgon and Gorefest. I love all of their albums.
Glad to have another metalhead with great musical taste on the site