Live Concerts >> Booed!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 15:43:00
Have you ever seen any band get booed off stage. Apparently Guns & Roses and Korn were booed off stage at Townsville Australia on December the 1st.

I laughed like this 0

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 16:00:26

citation :
miniradman says : Have you ever seen any band get booed off stage. Apparently Guns & Roses and Korn were booed off stage at Townsville Australia on December the 1st.

I laughed like this 0

GnR have a very bad reputation all over the world. Axl is known as a rich poser. In Belgium he made the crowd wait for more than 2 hours in the Cold before he began the show.

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 16:11:46
I wanna know more about this.
Panzejager, why does GnR have a bad rep?
And miniradman, do you know why they were booed off?

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 16:41:41
Puddle of Mudd.

When they sang the song, ''She Fucking Hates Me'' the whole crowd sang back ''we fucking Hate you'' the singer was so pissed off that he spat at the crowd.

Thankfully that's the only time. It is very disrespectful and selfish to boo a band just because you don't like their music.

I think if you don't like a band then fuck off to the bar and don't spoil it for the people who want to see that band.

Bands like GnR who leaves a crowd waiting for hours deserve every boo and every bottle thrown at them.

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 17:11:36

citation :
why does GnR have a bad rep?

Didn't you hear about them at this years Leeds and Reading Festival and what happened in Dublin, Ireland.

Leeds and Reading Festival, England:

The band, took to the stage over an  hour late, at 10.30pm, to play their Headline slot at the festival. Despite earlier warnings from festival organiser Melvin Benn that he would not tolerate the band playing past 11.30pm, they still managed to play the majority of their set until roughly midnight - when they walked offstage after playing 'Nightrain'.

However, as the band tried to return for an encore, the sound was cut.

They protested by continuing to play without amplification with Axl singing along through a megaphone.

The O2, Dublin, Ireland:

Axl and co. get booed and bottled off stage up after showing up an hour late to their Irish show.

Fans were offered a refund and ushered out. The band reportedly restarted some time later, but punters who had already left were locked out.

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 17:21:17
I think GnR got booed in Romania as well - didn't go to the concert because I've seen the clips on youtube and decided it was not worth the money.
They made the crowd wait and heard that Axl just can't sing anymore.

Madonna was booed off stage in Romania, at her first concert ever here! - so maybe people don't have such bad taste, After All(yeah, I'd wish!) .0 Heard she got off the stage pissed, but returned and continued the concert. Must have been a first in her career.

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 19:33:13
Totally agree with Moth.
I heard once that Lordi got booed at Ozzfest, dunno if it's true though.

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 23:17:52
I acctually don't have any idea why they were booed off. But one of my mates SAW it and said that they were throwing stuff at them.

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 23:18:45

citation :
psycho_metal says :

What? Lordi? Booed? You can't be serious?

Saturday 04 December 2010 - 23:57:58

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
psycho_metal says :

What? Lordi? Booed? You can't be serious?

I read that it happened somewhere in California. I'm not sure if it's true, I think it's just a rumor.