General Discussions / Chit-Chat >> Battle Jackets
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 18 August 2014 - 15:02:45

Here you can post pictures of your Battle Jackets. Mine's currently unfinished,I still need to ADD a lot of patches.
So,here it is:

Tell me what you think about it

Wednesday 20 August 2014 - 04:23:34

That's a good start. Maybe you could get a large back patch. Rockabilia used to have a nice selection. I bought a lot of shirts from them and they always did me right.

Wednesday 20 August 2014 - 20:09:51

citation :
hack says :
That's a good start. Maybe you could get a large back patch. Rockabilia used to have a nice selection. I bought a lot of shirts from them and they always did me right.

Thanks.I ordered a back patch and I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Saturday 23 August 2014 - 00:01:49

Nice jacket so far! I like the Filosofem patch, shame it's not woven, but sometimes that can't be helped, I know that!

Anyway, here's mine. This is an older picture (I now have a cute little cartoon dolphin patch on it, haha) but it's pretty recent. Jacket's almost finished, I'll only get new patches if I totally fall in love with new bands.

Saturday 23 August 2014 - 19:41:11

citation :
InfinityZero says :
Nice jacket so far! I like the Filosofem patch, shame it's not woven, but sometimes that can't be helped, I know that!

Anyway, here's mine. This is an older picture (I now have a cute little cartoon dolphin patch on it, haha) but it's pretty recent. Jacket's almost finished, I'll only get new patches if I totally fall in love with new bands.

Thanks! Your jacket is also looking great,I like your Taste in music.And yeah,there aren't any woven Filosofem patches...and I see we have the same De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas patch haha. Now you should really fill up the space on the back,under the Rammstein patch,it would look way better I guess.

Saturday 23 August 2014 - 22:52:24

Thank you! I am planning to fill out the Area under the Rammstein soon, but it's been a while since I've bought any patches. Thinking of buying some indie art sort of patches for that area. And I'm probably going to get a Negura Bunget, Mournful Congregation and Swans patch at some point.

Actually, I think we have different prints of DMDS patches. Mine HAS vertical dimensions while yours is more square in shape ;D But yeah, I see we're both black Metal fans!

Sunday 24 August 2014 - 12:01:49

citation :
InfinityZero says :
Thank you! I am planning to fill out the Area under the Rammstein soon, but it's been a while since I've bought any patches. Thinking of buying some indie art sort of patches for that area. And I'm probably going to get a Negura Bunget, Mournful Congregation and Swans patch at some point.

Actually, I think we have different prints of DMDS patches. Mine HAS vertical dimensions while yours is more square in shape ;D But yeah, I see we're both black Metal fans!

Negura Bunget? Nice,I only like 3 Metal bands from my country and Negura is one of them. I ordered some patches to fill up the back a while ago but they haven't arrived yet.
By the way,where are you getting your Negura patch from? I might consider getting one too haha

Sunday 24 August 2014 - 16:32:18

Oh, which patches have you ordered?
I dunno where I'm getting the Negura from, as I haven't jumped on buying it yet. The next patch I'd probably get is a Swans one. I have enough black Metal on my jacket so I'd like to fill some room with some experimental/avant-garde stuff.

...Although I should probably get a Rotten Light patch at some point, as I did artwork for the band a while back!

Sunday 24 August 2014 - 20:12:49

citation :
InfinityZero says :
Oh, which patches have you ordered?
I dunno where I'm getting the Negura from, as I haven't jumped on buying it yet. The next patch I'd probably get is a Swans one. I have enough black Metal on my jacket so I'd like to fill some room with some experimental/avant-garde stuff.

...Although I should probably get a Rotten Light patch at some point, as I did artwork for the band a while back!

Amon Amarth,Judas Priest,Darkthrone,Death,Immortal and Mortician. I'll post pictures once they are on my jacket.
You should get a patch of the album that HAS the artwork you made on it haha. Also what's the name of the album?

Sunday 24 August 2014 - 21:50:42

Cool! Hey, is there any chance you'd want a Nifelheim patch for your jacket? I got a free Nifelheim patch a while back and I could definitely part with it Also looking to trade my Rust in Peace patch, but only for the right offer.

Ah, unfortunately there is no patch with my art on it--just the band's logo. Anyway, the band's called Rotten Light, from Spain. The album is called Through The Corrupted Corridors of my Mind. Not a bad bit of black metal! This is the cover: