Live Concerts >> BandS you have seen 2011
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 06 January 2012 - 17:10:03
This year I have seen:

Bring Me The Horizon - They were terrible

Darkest Hour - Amazing

DevilDriver - Very very Good

Dragonforce - Good

Machine Head - Ok

Iron Maiden - Epic

Friday 06 January 2012 - 17:30:12

citation :
Scared says : This year I have seen:

Bring Me The Horizon - They were terrible

Darkest Hour - Amazing

DevilDriver - Very very Good

DragonForce - Good

Machine Head - Ok

Iron Maiden - Epic

Two bands I have seen before on that list DragonForce and Iron Maiden. I would never consider seeing the other bands on that list.

Bands I've seen last year

Adust
Amberian Dawn
Anubis
Anvil
Arthemis
Avenge Thee and Naime
Beholder
Bleeding Oath
Bullet
Dark Tranquillity
Def-Con-One
Devin Townsend
Divine Chaos
Elimination
Eluveitie
Enforcer
Evergrey
Evile
Fallen Fate (X2)
Frantic Empire
Gama Bomb
Grave Digger
Gurd
Haerken
Hammer of the Gods
Hammerfall
Hell
Hellbent & Hammered
Helldweller
Kamelot
L Sol Tace
Labyrinth
Mantis
Mercenary
Mutant
Power Quest
Pre-Med
Omnium Gatherum
One Day Elliott
Onslaught
Rhapsody of Fire
Sabaton
Sanity Burns
Serenity
Shatter Point
Skull Fist
Sonata Arctica
Stampede
Tarot
Therion
Training Icarus (X2)
Triosphere
Tristania
Twilight's Embrace
Van Canto
Varg
Wretched Soul (X2)
Xandria
Zocalo

Friday 06 January 2012 - 17:51:09
wow big list

Thursday 01 March 2012 - 22:46:48
I was only to a one gig that year
So I Saw;
Hail Of Bullets with supporters; Maveth and Hateform.

Sunday 04 March 2012 - 17:28:55
I Saw Metallica, Coheed And Cambria, Seether, Protest The Hero and DevilDriver all in the same concert.
Saw Disturbed, Korn and some crappy rap-metal band at one concert.
Saw a bunch of small bands at this little place where they usually hold rap concerts and poetry readings and they were all pretty damn entertaining but I forget all of their names except for 'She Kills' who broke up just after the show

I'm seeing Iron Maiden this year... could anyone tell me how they were, what songs they played, etc?

Sunday 04 March 2012 - 18:41:09
Opening my tickets album:

Helloween x2
Stratovarius
Death Angel
Suicidal Angels
Cob
Ensiferum
Blind Guardian
Scorpions
Dark Tranquility
Omnium Gatherum
Rotting Christ
Riverside
Judas Priest
Whitesnake
Sonata Arctica
HammerFall
Amon Amarth

@IZ Last time i Saw Maiden was in 2010 at Wacken. Concert was awesome,but no gig will ever beat their 2008 Somewhere in time tour (where they played their old stuff on their 80's 'Powerslave' stage& props)
Not sure what setlist is now, but expect an amazing show, as always. They are the type that do showy stuff, like bring in Giant Eddies on stage, changing costumes, fireworks and stuff like that.

Dman, I wanna see an Iron Maiden live now...

Sunday 04 March 2012 - 19:42:15

citation :
Raina says : Opening my tickets album:

Helloween x2
Stratovarius
Death Angel
Suicidal Angels
Cob
Ensiferum
Blind Guardian
Scorpions
Dark Tranquility
Omnium Gatherum
Rotting Christ
Riverside
Judas Priest
Whitesnake
Sonata Arctica
HammerFall
Amon Amarth

@IZ Last time i Saw Maiden was in 2010 at Wacken. Concert was awesome,but no gig will ever beat their 2008 Somewhere in time tour (where they played their old stuff on their 80's 'Powerslave' stage& props)
Not sure what setlist is now, but expect an amazing show, as always. They are the type that do showy stuff, like bring in Giant Eddies on stage, changing costumes, fireworks and stuff like that.

Dman, I wanna see an Iron Maiden live now...

Once again Raina, you've hamanged to make me jealous. You're seeing Priest AGAIN!? Damn, and I'm still desperate to see them once!
About Iron Maiden, did you ever manage to grab any guitar picks or anything like that?

Sunday 04 March 2012 - 19:55:39
I've only seen Priest once, and that was last year in 2011. I do Wish to see them again if possible (maybe they were just trolling about retireing, just like Scorpions have been doing for the last 20 years).

I caught no guitar picks at Maiden, neither at Judas. Only managed to get one at Whitesnake.

Wednesday 07 March 2012 - 15:50:04

citation :
InfinityZero says :
I'm seeing Iron Maiden this year... could anyone tell me how they were, what songs they played, etc?

I Saw maiden on their A Matter of Life and Death tour. I must admit it's one of the worst gigs I have ever been to. Because they played A Matter of Life and Death in its Entirety, and only played a few classics at the end. I don't know about you, but when you go see a band with so many classics like Maiden have, you expect to hear them when you go see them live. Especially considering the ticket price.

Wednesday 07 March 2012 - 19:14:13

citation :
MothandMoon says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

I Saw maiden on their A Matter of Life and Death tour. I must admit it's one of the worst gigs I have ever been to. Because they played A Matter of Life and Death in its Entirety, and only played a few classics at the end. I don't know about you, but when you go see a band with so many classics like Maiden have, you expect to hear them when you go see them live. Especially considering the ticket price.

I understand. I Saw Megadeth and Slayer for their Seasons in the Abyss/Rust in Peace tour where they played all the songs from each album, but at least for those bands they don't have many 'big songs' that aren't on those Two albums, and they played four of their bigger songs right after they played the songs from their respective albums. I can't understand why Maiden would do that, though, especially with an album I've never heard of by them.
Anyway, aside from track list, how were they?