Nerds Central >> Balancing equations. HELP ME!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 24 April 2013 - 20:12:02
Got a chemistry exam coming up soon, and I still can't Balance equations, anybody think they can help me?

Thursday 25 April 2013 - 03:03:37
shoot me a question

Thursday 25 April 2013 - 19:04:16
I just need to work out how to do them. I can never get it right. Anyway if you want a question there you go

Al2(SO4)3 + Ca(OH)2 ? Al(OH)3 + CaSO4

^that says aL2 no A12

Saturday 27 April 2013 - 10:15:54
Well, there are no real full proof methods to balancing chemical equations, you just have to mechanically go through the equations (adding stuff here, taking stuff from here, multiplying stuff here) using trial and error until you get things right. But it does help if you have some kind of thought Process going into a question, such as breaking Down the question into simpler steps. The way I like to do this, is to focus on balancing one atom/radical at a time, for me it's easier to Process large equations this way. In Fact, it's the method I used for solving your question. I placed an image below of me solving the questions and leaving a little note on my through Process at each step.

Ok, the solution to this question is:

If you have any questions, please ask

Saturday 27 April 2013 - 19:56:53
thanks you very much, I understand it now.

Thursday 05 December 2013 - 01:52:16
In Fact, the chemical equation is very simple, can be paired valence

Sunday 05 January 2014 - 14:48:28

citation :
Coretta says : In Fact, the chemical equation is very simple, can be paired valence

That's True, however that method of finding the complete chemical Reaction is reserved for first year university chemistry