Thrash Metal >> underrated thrash metal band ! ?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 26 April 2013 - 23:23:13
Lazarus AD is a great great great Thrash Metal band men !!! btw take a little look at my band x'D Thrash/Death metal band =) http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/groupe-groupe-Thorns_Of_Asylum-l-en.html

Saturday 15 March 2014 - 17:42:14

citation :
InfinityZero says : Sorry, but I miss how Slayer, Metallica, Razor and Testament are at all underrated. Slayer and Metallica I know for sure are overrated.

I find Holy Terror to be immensely overlooked and forgotten.
well, matalica is overrated.  it might only be that in your opinion that Slayer is.  i personally find them to be great

Saturday 15 March 2014 - 17:44:44
underrated thrash bands to me are Living Sacrifice & Vengeance Rising(aslo as Once Dead)

Saturday 15 March 2014 - 17:47:02
also War Bringer & Municipal Waste

Thursday 08 May 2014 - 01:54:40

Thursday 19 November 2015 - 16:38:41

Vektor, Sepultura, Wolf Spider, Explicit Hate, Xentrix and now I started to really like Brazilian band from deep underground - Abstract. I Wanted to mention some band like Toxik, Coroner, Annihilator, Sodom but someone did this before me

Sunday 14 February 2016 - 21:19:48

German band Exumer immediatly springs to mind!?! Thank gods I got the chance to see them Live in England that one time~as I cldnt seevthem in Germany!?!