Video Gaming >> Worst Gaming Disappointments?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 07 April 2012 - 12:15:32
Has there Ever been a time when you've waited a long time for a game. Downloading each and every trailer that the game producers released. Going into your local gaming store each and every day just to ask:

You - when is "insert game title here" going to come out?
only to be given the response...
Clerk - I don't know dumbass, I just sell the games... go on the internet

Only to be left with a sour taste in your mouth and  sitting there thinking "welp, this sucks"

Share them here and warn others!

Thursday 28 August 2014 - 02:44:07

Well The ending of Rage was probably the most Unsatisfiying game ending i suffered :P

Sunday 04 January 2015 - 15:18:34

Haha, I have yet to play Rage and I don't think I Ever will. Fallout seems to be my fave at the moment.

I finally got around to playing Dead Island, I Wish the game was as half as good as the trailer. It's such a silly zombie game, it was more corny than it was scary, and more frustrating than it was corny.

Tuesday 21 May 2019 - 09:52:04

I think it's appropriate to bump this because Rage 2 is out and it's okayish... Devs did a great job fixing annoying graphical bugs from the previous game, but the new game itself is so unoriginal and boring.

The only game which can't dissapoint me is microsoft solitaire collection windows 10 version, you can't really break the formula: simple design and infinite replayability crying

Sunday 09 February 2020 - 04:41:31

Fallout 76 man