General Discussions / Chit-Chat >> What is the meaning of your Pseudo?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 13 December 2007 - 16:30:43
Mine is the fruit of my own imagination, i dont like to pick names of known characters or bands to use as pseudo. At the beginning i created it when i used to play video games and i kept it for years till now. It represents whats going on my brain!0  My mind is burning! 

Friday 14 December 2007 - 11:54:29
Got it 0 Burning possitively!!!!!! 0

Friday 14 December 2007 - 12:31:49
just luv going out and enjoying myself

Friday 14 December 2007 - 15:18:00
Uhuk has no real meaning to me, but it is the name of the goblin-man in my picture. Only because I said so....he looks like an Uhuk to me. Also, 'uhuk-uhuk' is sometimes used as sounds for a fake cough...and I suppose that he is peeking around the corner in order to get your attention and cough on you. Thanks for learning about the way of Uhuk, the Ancient and Mighty (but slighty paranoid and unexpectedly fragrant) Goblin-Man.

Saturday 15 December 2007 - 16:32:40
My pseudo, hmm, don't know really, it is my nick for a very long time, 7 or 8 years I think. Well, it is from my Black Metal days, everyone needed some cool obsucre nick, and I played some RPG Arcanum and saw this name, I liked it at first, later I found out it is some mental desease, not really Aronax but smth like that, so when we were recording first demo I took it (check out Neman, Behest and Hellburn). Now, all of my friends know me by this name, so I continue to use it

Monday 17 December 2007 - 14:55:51
My real name is Thor. And as Megingjord is the belt which gives Asathor the marvelous strenght that makes is possible for him to lift his hammer Mjölner, I see Megingjord as a metaphor for my own inner strenght which helps me through my daily living.

Wednesday 19 December 2007 - 22:09:25
hXc = Hardcore
Wolf = Favorite animal

Saturday 22 December 2007 - 14:10:33
well, i think i don't have to explain mine..

Sunday 23 December 2007 - 02:00:31
Ooo, good thread idea.  0

My name is rather literal: it's a happy abortion. 0

But yeah, I'm not all that serious when I talk about stuff like this.

My other chance would've been Kindergarten Splattercult, but my last.fm has this handle.

Wednesday 26 December 2007 - 10:01:17
SariaFantasy.

Saria is Links best friend of Zelda. I'm addicted to the game and Saria is the closest to "Sarah" which is my actual name.  I just enjoy fantasy also.