Discussions about Music >> What Makes a Metalhead/Rocker?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 10 March 2008 - 15:58:36
what do you think makes someone a metal head/rocker or for an ever deeper question, what emblifies it?

Sunday 16 March 2008 - 18:14:02
For me is listen to metal/rock most of the time and that you make metal your favorite musical genre.

Saturday 22 March 2008 - 18:05:51
I'm agree with my brother Deathbringer
If You feel metal, you are a metalhead

Tuesday 25 March 2008 - 03:39:10
It's all about the music! I hope some stupid bastard doesn't come on here and say "It's when your are a guy and you have long hair and you were band t-shirts, that makes yo ua metalhead."
Because if someone does... 0
Monday 31 March 2008 - 21:19:33
I agree with asphyxia_forever, if the guy has the long hair and wears band t-shirts, it doesn't mean that he is a metalhead, sometimes it can be a poser, who only looks like a metalhead. You've got to have the metalists lifestyle, you've got to be a rebel, that acts against government, against pop-culture, against mainstream, against everything he or she wants....

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 15:48:42
i suppose,the main thing is that metal sattisfies some people's longing for Real beauty.we don't want just to eat,bujt to taste.not to love,but to be obsessed.not to listen,but to hear...or that was about no one but me?0

Monday 07 April 2008 - 17:13:06
i can very well agree

Tuesday 08 April 2008 - 00:58:40

citation :
rafflesia say : i suppose,the main thing is that metal sattisfies some people's longing for Real beauty.we don't want just to eat,bujt to taste.not to love,but to be obsessed.not to listen,but to hear...or that was about no one but me?0

Thats about the weirdest answer I've read on this site but, Well done.
Tuesday 08 April 2008 - 21:21:37
its true though but i also believe that to be a metalhead/rocker or either or is just to simply firmly say this is who i am and it shall not change or be convinced otherwise, of course to back up such a statement you must listen to the music and love it and know about it which leads me to another point that makes a metalhead/rocker which is knowledge, if ur gonna listen to a certain type of music, you should know about it, where it came from, who influenced genres that branched from it,  know about individual bands and their members (without Obsession, its good to know about someone who is to be admired without being a stalker or anything of the like) cuz if someone asks you Why you like metal or rock or both and say i just do then you should die and ur a poser because you should have a way better answer than that

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 11:36:59
It's when your are a guy and you have long hair and you were band t-shirts, that makes yo ua metalhead 0

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team