General Discussions / Chit-Chat >> WHO IS THE BEST ALBUM OF IRON MAIDEN
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 02 April 2015 - 07:13:55

WHO IS THE BEST ALBUM OF IRON MAIDEN ? vote
TO EVERYONE WHO GONNA VOTE , THANK YOU

Thursday 02 April 2015 - 07:16:17

ALL ALBUMS OF IRON MAIDEN ARE GREAT, BUT MY PERSONNAL CHOISE BY TO ..... Seventh Son OF A Seventh SON, WITH SONGS LIKE THE Clairvoyant, CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS AND THE EPIC Seventh Son OF A Seventh SON...

Thursday 02 April 2015 - 23:43:27

My favorite record of Iron Maiden is "Killers", because is the first album of heavy Metal which I bought, and it's very Aggressive for the time. The way of playing the drummer, Clive Burr, is so fast and technic. The Voice of Paul Di'Anno is powerful and give a punk touch to the Maiden's music. The title track is a Masterpiece with his great guitar solo, and his Evil atmopshere. Without forgetting the duet Dave Murray / Adrian Smith, and the legendary Steve harris's play of bass. For me, it's the beginning of the greater story of heavy metal!

Friday 03 April 2015 - 21:30:25

THANKS , RACHEL FOR YOUR OPINION AND I AGREE WITH YOU, IT WAS THE BEGGINING OF HEAVY Metal , THE ATTITUDE , THE ATMOSPHERE, THE LYRICS , THE ARTCOVER AND THE MUSIC INSELF...
I CHOOSE Seventh SON... BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST LP OF IRON MAIDEN I BOUGHT ,AND I LIKE IT VERY MUCH, ALL THE REST ALBUMS I GOT ARE IN CROMIO TAPES... IN THE PAST.
I,M WAIT MORE DELIVERATIONS ABOUT THIS TOPIC, AT NOW YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE YOU WRITE... AH , CHECK IF YOU WANT THE OTHER TOPIC ABOUT THE 10 ALBUMS I CHOOSE FOR DELIVERATION

Friday 03 April 2015 - 23:32:25

Hi everyone!

My favorit Iron Maiden's album is definately Fear of the Dark.
It gets me in another world, close to dreaming. It's not a very heavy album but the melodies are just so epic to my ears.
Songs like Fear of the Dark, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Waisting Love and Childhood's End give me goosebumps!

Saturday 04 April 2015 - 08:48:55

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION , MON AMI. THE ALBUM FEAR OF THE DARK IS ANOTHER Masterpiece OF IRON MAIDEN, WITH GREAT SONGS , MELODY AND A EPIC WORLD TO DISCOVER...THIS ALBUM MAKE US FEEL GREAT WHEN WE LISTEN THE SONGS  THAT YOU DESCRIVE.. ALLLLL       TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO GIVEN THEIR OPINION ABOUT THIS TOPIC IF YOU WANT TO..AND IF YOU WANT CHECK IT THE OTHER TOPIC ABOUT THE 10 ALBUMS I CHOOSE FOR DELIVERATION .A Kiss

Saturday 04 April 2015 - 08:52:27

AND THE STATUS OF THIS DELIVERATION IS:
IRON MAIDEN - Killers -  1 VOTE ( by 666 ways to Die)
IRON MAIDEN - Seventh Son OF A Seventh Son - 1 VOTE ( by carlossousa)
IRON MAIDEN - FEAR OF THE DARK - 1 VOTE ( by sorgenwald )

Wednesday 06 May 2015 - 18:14:35

"Piece of Mind" Very Best

Tuesday 12 May 2015 - 01:56:22

Seventh of a Seventh son- Carlos
Killers- 666ways to Die
Fear of the Dark - Sorgenwald
Piece of Mind- Wacken62

Thursday 28 May 2015 - 06:01:36

My favorite album of Maiden is "Powerslave" it's the best! Riffs and beautiful solos!l like a lot of then "peace of mind" and Killers.Seventh of a Seventh Son i don't know... I'll look this on youtube.