Live Concerts >> Upcoming Festivals or Concerts (2011)
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 21 April 2011 - 19:46:23
gettin ready to go Down to St.Louis to see Skeletonwitch, i'll try and take a few pictures if i don't get too wasted0

Friday 22 April 2011 - 14:41:18
Oh yeah baby, I've just got my tickets for this

Wednesday 08 June 2011 - 23:57:49

as I know Sabaton was added to line -up too.   
oh and I'm not going xD (coz I don;t listen to any of those bands..)

Thursday 09 June 2011 - 00:39:54
Broken - Why did you post it then?! 0  Although that line up isn't particularly attractive to me (could find something better).

Opeth/Katatonia were cancelled.

I'm going to Scorpions tomorrow, they better retire now! - the tickets cost an arm and a leg.

Wish I could do a big festival this summer, but with my exams and bachelor degree schedule it is highly improbable.

Thursday 09 June 2011 - 12:09:25

citation :
MothandMoon says : Oh yeah baby, I've just got my tickets for this

Fuck you. Rub it in a bit more
Friday 17 June 2011 - 15:51:01
Unfortunately for us here in the U.S. we do not get a fair share of Metal festivals..but we do get to see the Icons every now and again.Luckily I will be able to go to see these guys once again,as I have for the last 31yrs

coming to Houston on oct 15th with more dates pebding.  Plus as a bonus we get to see Black Label Society once again,as I had just seen them in march.

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 10:42:38
Soundwave Revolutions (Aus):

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 11:03:37
I see some good bands...but they are surrounded by lots of crappy bands. Just look at the Danzig, Kvelertak, Watain day.

Alice Cooper is always awesome live, Van Halen and Steel Panther should be fun .

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 12:37:39

citation :
Raina says : I see some good bands...but they are surrounded by lots of crappy bands. Just look at the Danzig, Kvelertak, Watain day.

Alice Cooper is always awesome live, Van Halen and Steel Panther should be fun .

True and fckn Sisters of Mercy. they are also good ( but Eldritch looks terrible nowadays) . My mom would be capable to fly to Australia to see SoM live . there are some other good names on that bill but lots of really really crap bands like Panic at the Disco, Sum41, All time low...

Btw: Watain had their gig at Graspop Metal Meetin ( Belgium) delayed. they were way too drunk, they couldn't stand anymore. last year at Fortarock the managment of the festival Refused that the members of Watain spend time after the gig in the backstage. so, Watain had to move with instruments, amps, mix, clothes... Over the festival plain between the fans. While the members of Watain barely reached the bus

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 12:49:39
Sucks for you then.
When I Saw Watain last year they had a wicked awesome show (although a bit stinky because of the Rotten meat). They had some alcohol on board there too, but it wasn't very obvious. Not to mention having Destroyer 666 open made it a perfect night out.

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team