European Mythologies >> Transylvania
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 16 July 2011 - 19:23:11
Well, uh, we got this:

Does that count? 0

Saturday 16 July 2011 - 19:26:18
and that is?

Saturday 16 July 2011 - 19:38:01
The parliament building in Ottawa.
Political stuff goes on there.

Saturday 16 July 2011 - 19:39:28
It looks nice.

Saturday 16 July 2011 - 19:54:55

citation :
InfinityZero says : The parliament building in Ottawa.
Political stuff goes on there.

Where did I left the nuke
That building is way too big for political stuff.here happens political stuff in belgium:

Saturday 16 July 2011 - 20:19:38
You think that's big? Our Evil east European political stuff happens in the second largest building in the world:

Saturday 16 July 2011 - 22:39:51
If I ever get the money (and the courage to Overcome my fear of flying) I'm totally taking a trip to central/eastern Europe. After seeing all the amazing pictures Raina posts of the Romanian countryside, I'd really wanna check that country out. Along with where all my ethnic heritage is (Czech republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, etc.)
Didn't Vlad Tepes have some Muslim emissaries turbans Nailed to their heads because they wouldn't take them off in his presence? That's pretty badass

Saturday 16 July 2011 - 23:28:28

citation :
Demogorefest says : If I ever get the money (and the courage to Overcome my fear of flying) I'm totally taking a trip to central/eastern Europe. After seeing all the amazing pictures Raina posts of the Romanian countryside, I'd really wanna check that country out. Along with where all my ethnic heritage is (Czech republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, etc.)
Didn't Vlad Tepes have some Muslim emissaries turbans Nailed to their heads because they wouldn't take them off in his presence? That's pretty badass

I really would like to visit Europe one day, but not only to visit places like Paris. But to visit old Ruins (and buy some Black Metal CDs 0 )

I'm really curious to know more about their Pagan religions.

We don't have any castles in Australia
well...

This technically shouldn't count because it was built in 1972 0

Sunday 17 July 2011 - 09:48:22
Raina, i didn't say the belgian building was big. It is even ridiculously small compared to canada or romania

Sunday 17 July 2011 - 17:57:03

citation :
InfinityZero says : Pshhh, you guys with your great countries and your amazing castles.
You think you're the only ones who live around fantastic castles?

CHECK THIS SHIT.

HELL YEAH, THAT'S HOW WE DO IT IN CANADA.
I bet you guys feel jealous now 0

I would have been hauling ass to Canada is that was really there.
A friend of mine was from Romania.
She posted alot of pics of the countryside and the mountains. It looks like a really great place to live, except that in the winter it gets extremely cold.
And on the subject of Vlad Tepes, I read a small book about him. back in 8th grade. And Demogorefest is right; he did have Muslim emissary's turbans nailed to their heads.