About Spirit of Metal >> Translations
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 27 March 2010 - 04:46:41
Hello

As you may have noticed already, our Webmaster Kivan is working on other translations besides English and French.

Right now we have Portuguese, Chinese, German and Spanish people working on it.

I'd like to know if anyone else is interested to help translating SoM into another languages.

Note: a great knowledge of English and said language is required.

I'll be updating this thread so you can know which languages are still available.

Thanks a lot.

Saturday 27 March 2010 - 09:58:36
Yes, if someone could speak russian it would be great. But all other (main) languages are welcomed

Saturday 27 March 2010 - 18:08:06
I could help with Romanian, if you are interested

Saturday 27 March 2010 - 18:20:59

citation :
Raina says : I could help with Romanian, if you are interested

Sweet! Check my private message.

Saturday 27 March 2010 - 19:40:51
i can help with greek .

Saturday 27 March 2010 - 21:59:58
In case you haven't noticed, I already sent you the files, you received them and you're working on them while talking to me via messenger. Just to update you.

Saturday 27 March 2010 - 22:58:19
I could translate to swedish. But I don't think there are many swedish members in this site and most swedish people can speak good english anyway.

Saturday 27 March 2010 - 23:33:33
You still can do it, if you are interested. It would make the site more rich.

Sunday 04 April 2010 - 00:14:18
 Can you make a way to translate profiles and such from French to English?  Or if there is a way to do that already can you please let me know how to do it?

Friday 30 April 2010 - 01:02:31

citation :
xrangerx777x says :  Can you make a way to translate profiles and such from French to English?  Or if there is a way to do that already can you please let me know how to do it?

What profiles are you mentioning? The only things that are still in French are a part of the guidelines and some senteces here and there that we might have forgotten. Tell me what you mean exactly.