War Metal >> Top 10 War Metal Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 25 November 2011 - 09:05:57
Heyy, I was looking around the internets and I couldn't find many war metal bands that haven't been mentioned here. Also there was no "war metal" compilation on youtube, so I might as well, check out what you guys (experts) think are the best war metal has to offer.

Saturday 26 November 2011 - 06:55:07
Checkout Cruciamentum.

Also just ask Severeabomination (think that's right) or merc they'd know some good bands
Saturday 26 November 2011 - 12:11:35

citation :
miniradman says : Heyy, I was looking around the internets and I couldn't find many war metal bands that haven't been mentioned here. Also there was no "war metal" compilation on youtube, so I might as well, check out what you guys (experts) think are the best war metal has to offer.

Try this link: http://www.last.fm/tag/war%20metal/artists

Saturday 26 November 2011 - 18:46:35

citation :
miniradman says : Heyy, I was looking around the internets and I couldn't find many war metal bands that haven't been mentioned here. Also there was no "war metal" compilation on youtube, so I might as well, check out what you guys (experts) think are the best war metal has to offer.

I would be a good idea to either check out Panzer's link or this one.

Saturday 26 November 2011 - 21:16:27
alrighty then... looks like I have some streaming to do

ps. Cruciamentum is fucking awesome dude, thanks ryan5

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 20:42:50
1. Angelcorpse
2. Bestial Warlust
3. Satanic Warmaster
4. God Dethroned
5. Panzerchrist
6. Anal Blasphemy
7. Anal Vomit
8. Belphegor (yes, I'd call them war metal)
9. Blasphemophagher
10. Archgoat
Impiety should be in here too.

Friday 11 May 2012 - 23:29:07
1. Sarcofago
2. Impiety
3. Von
4. Beherit
5. Conqueror
6. Panzergoat Kommando
7. Archgoat
8. Blasphemy
9. Bestial Warlust
10.Black Torment
Cult of Daath

Wednesday 04 July 2012 - 13:26:54
I'm noticing a lot of replies to this inquiry that appear to be, in my opinion anyway, more black-styled metal rather than war/battle metal - here are a few bands to check out that are actually singing about 'war' and 'battles' and 'merciless killing' without the Satanic element:

Alestorm
Ares Kingdom
Bal-Sagoth
Battlelore
Crimfall
Turisas
Tyr
Doomsword
Einherjer
Hammer Horde
Hyborian Steel

just a few that will, hopefully, whet your appetite...and sharpen your blade...

Wednesday 04 July 2012 - 19:42:24

citation :
pateewack says : I'm noticing a lot of replies to this inquiry that appear to be, in my opinion anyway, more black-styled metal rather than war/battle metal - here are a few bands to check out that are actually singing about 'war' and 'battles' and 'merciless killing' without the Satanic element:

Alestorm
Ares Kingdom
Bal-Sagoth
Battlelore
Crimfall
Turisas
Tyr
Doomsword
Einherjer
Hammer Horde
Hyborian Steel

just a few that will, hopefully, whet your appetite...and sharpen your blade...

That's NOT the war metal we're pointing at -.- War metal is an informal term for a style in Black/Death

Thursday 05 July 2012 - 03:56:32

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team