Thrash Metal >> The thrash metal you've listened to lately?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 02 June 2011 - 02:05:39

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
miniradman says : Ive been listening to alot of Venom lately, if that counts 0

he Means "yes" 

Saturday 04 June 2011 - 00:18:51
Destruction - cracked brain
Exodus - tempo of the damned
Living Sacrifice - Death Machine!!!!!

Saturday 04 June 2011 - 08:18:44
I've been stuck on "From Mars To Sirius" by Gojira. Brilliant album. Am about to move onto "The Way Of The Flesh", if FMTS lets me, that is. . .
Saturday 04 June 2011 - 11:09:55
Been spinning Slayer (Seasons in The Abyss and Reign in Blood) , Destruction ( Day of Reckoning) and Death Angel (Relentless Retribution) alot the days

Saturday 04 June 2011 - 12:42:14
since when Gojira is thrash man ?

Saturday 04 June 2011 - 16:11:52
in a Death Angel-Act III Mood today.
or Dark Angel-We Have Arrived

Wednesday 08 June 2011 - 05:10:42

citation :
pavel says : since when Gojira is thrash man ?

Well i wouldnt consider Gojira as thrash either, more so Progressive death (on From Mars To Sirius). But on SoM they are considered thrash Death (http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/groupe-groupe-Gojira-l-en.html) so they'd go under the "thrash metal" bracket.
Wednesday 08 June 2011 - 05:35:22
Been listening to Exhorder's debut recently. So Far, this is the only good groove metal band.

Wednesday 08 June 2011 - 16:16:49
Metallica CONCERT IS IN ONE MONTH NOW!
(A month and a week to be exact...)
And I'm listening to ALL their stuff before I go, even the cruddy 90s stuff. Before this Metallica spree I had only heard the first three, but I've now heard Justice for All, Black Album, and St Anger. St Anger sucks balls, there is a semblace of good riffs every once in a while but for the most part it's real shit--especially the song Shoot Me Again. Black Album was good, not great, and Justice for All was really good too, though noticeably worse than the previous three albums. The song One was a Masterpiece though, and I'm still getting used to the other songs.

Wednesday 08 June 2011 - 17:32:20
Check out the Thrash Metal band Prematory. It's a belgian Thrash Metal band and they are really good, taking their short existance and young ages in account

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team