Language Learning >> Romanian
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 19 July 2009 - 16:49:45
hello... i'm new here and i SAW this topic and i think i could teach others how to write in my language... i know english pretty well... but at home i speak in roumania because i live there... this is the first lesson, with simple words:
hello= salut!
bye bye= pa!
i= eu
you= tu
we= noi
who wants to learn more just say !

Sunday 19 July 2009 - 18:10:12
salut pipo
I'd like to learn more.

Saturday 29 August 2009 - 01:45:48
ok..im romanian too
You can ask me too.
Whatever you want

Saturday 29 August 2009 - 10:11:26
i´m always interested to know some sentences or phrases in other languages.
so....
how do i order a big beer in a bar in romania?

Monday 31 August 2009 - 00:04:11
"Barman, o bere Mare si rece!"
U read it how is wrote it

Sunday 19 September 2010 - 10:42:58
hi all!
I am from Romania too
If you want to know how to swear fell free to ask me

Thursday 07 October 2010 - 18:54:28
Hello to everyone!0 I am from Romania,i can help you to learn the language!just write what you want to know

Thursday 07 October 2010 - 19:11:16
Salut! Si bun venit pe Spirit of Metal !

Friday 08 October 2010 - 11:31:33
It seems Romanian language is similar to Italian?
Did someone from you read Mircea Eliade or Corneliu Codreanu?

Friday 08 October 2010 - 23:21:27

citation :
Rend says : It seems Romanian language is similar to Italian?
Did someone from you read Mircea Eliade or Corneliu Codreanu?

Mircea Eliade is my favorite romanian author (alongside I.L Caragiale, Gala Galaction and Camil Petrescu) - really mystifying novels. What did you read from him? Didn't really expect somebody else outside my country to have heard of him - usually people only know about Emil Cioran, or Herta Muller(lives in Germany) since she won the Nobel Prize.

Romanian language is similar to Italian since it's  a latin language. I can make up the general message of all latin languages, however it's very difficult for others to understand romanian because of our slavic words (along with some greek, german, dacian words as well)

Theorecticaly the most similar language to romanian should be portugese, but usually the only ones that understand some romanian are spanish people- plus almost everybody here can understand/speak some spanish!.