Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore >> Parkway Drive vs I Killed The Prom Queen
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Parkway Drive vs I Killed The Prom Queen
Parkway Drive
I Killed The Prom Queen

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 02:56:32
Out of these two Metalcore Giants who do you think have made a bigger impact and is better all round.

Share your thoughts 0

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 15:36:36
Why these two seemingly Random bands? Their influence and/or popularity in the genre isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 21:28:34

citation :
Enigmatick says :  Their influence and/or popularity in the genre isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Wow

Do you have any idea how big these bands are. I Killed The Prom Queen made Bring Me The Horizon famous. Parkway Drive is one of the biggest music influences to the latest Uprising of Metalcore, Deathcore bands.

Their albums are awesome and both have are known across the world as being great Metalcore. All the new young Metalcore bands want to be like them.

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 22:48:03
I haven't seen their names get brought up nearly as much in Metalcore discussions than some others, but hey; you probably know better than me which bands get marketed more to shit-eating trendhoppers.

Sunday 12 December 2010 - 00:15:04

citation :
Enigmatick says : I haven't seen their names get brought up nearly as much in Metalcore discussions than some others, but hey; you probably know better than me which bands get marketed more to shit-eating trendhoppers.

C'mon man, give the guy a break, seriously. He's just stating his opinion, what's so wrong about that? Just let him be, this section is about Death/Metalcore, not talking shit about someone.
You wouldn't like it either if someone threw shit at you because of your music taste.

Sunday 12 December 2010 - 17:11:06
I'm just stating my opinion too. He doesn't have to take it to Heart, I wasn't attacking him personally.

Also, I don't give a shit if someone attacks me/my musical tastes, because once they do I know they're retarded because metal is the best thing ever.

If you insist, I'll get back on topic. I'll give my vote to IKtPQ because The One song I like that they wrote ("Say Goodbye") is better than The One song I like that Parkway Drive wrote ("Carrion")

Thursday 23 December 2010 - 16:43:40
Yeah, both awesome bands. But because of the latest album Music For The Recently Deceased, which is probably one of the greatest Metalcore CDs I ever heard, I would vote for I Killed The Prom Queen.

Friday 24 December 2010 - 03:31:47
From what I have heard, I like Parkway Drive more than IKTPQ.

Monday 27 December 2010 - 08:26:46
With Teir latest album Deep Blue ,,,, I prefer Parkway Drive

Sunday 15 May 2011 - 07:48:41
PWD VS IKTPQ ?? VS ??
This is a shitty thread to start at first place. Why do u guys always have to go for " VS " thing ? They both are equally good.

PWD has been on my toplist. Atleast tll now, they've not let Down their fans on any albums.Starting from their EPs to Deep Blue, every fucking album is just awesome. Hardcore kids that got into metal. And their "Parkway Drive : The DVD", epic !!!
Downright inspirational, motherfuckers!!!