General Discussions / Chit-Chat >> OPINIONS ABOUT SPIRIT OF METAL...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 08 May 2015 - 20:20:34

OPINIONS ABOUT THE SPIRIT OF Metal SITE.....

Saturday 09 May 2015 - 02:17:28

You should really consider asking these questions on the General Chat thread instead of making a new thread for everything with only one or Two comments on each :D

Also, I like Spirit of Metal for including Core and nu Metal bands, but its information is way more limited than what's on the Metal Archives. Also, the forums are pretty much totally dead.

Saturday 09 May 2015 - 14:22:36

Hi Infinity i agree with you about.... I gonna considered your advice about the place i put the topics... Thanks. Also i agree with you about Spirit of Metal, the site is fantastic because abord many styles of Metal, the i nformation about the heavy Metal world is precious, and the stuff of SOM is fantastic. The forum is not a choise to the members,it,s pity... I condidered the forum a good way to comunicate.The members they shall be it in the forum to explore and interact with others members for deliverations, little things... making together the Siprit of Metal coming to life.. Cheers, at the next time, Infinity

Saturday 09 May 2015 - 14:47:01

I'm saying the info on the website Metal Archives is better and more complete than it is on Spirit of Metal. I'm even listed on the Metal Archives as an album artist XD

Anyway, yeah, the forums used to be fairly active but that was like way back in 2010/2011.

Saturday 09 May 2015 - 16:37:42

Yes, i know what you said, the Metal archives are without doubt more complete and precise, in information, in all,... Spirit of Metal got's find a right path to walk through, a long way to walk of course but in the right direction with this profissional staff SPIRIT of Metal make the difference,a small but good diference. About the forums... In boths sites The same thing, the same fucking story...

Sunday 10 May 2015 - 01:23:36

Oh, is the forum slow at the Archives too? When I was on there I remember it being way better than here. Nuclear War Now is also a good Metal forum website, I think.

Sunday 10 May 2015 - 08:27:30

Yeah, i check it Nuclearwarnow, and i supose he is a good forum, but i think he hapend like in SoM and M.A, the members don, t going many times to the sites forums...Other thing.. You know Metal Corgol(in spanish) i go a few times there, Check it,.... its got, images, radio, guitar tabs,mp3 other shit and some fucking virus too... Caution

Sunday 10 May 2015 - 16:25:34

Never heard of Metal Corgol, but I'll keep that in mind.

Tuesday 19 May 2015 - 18:38:48

citation :
carlossousa says :
Yes, i know what you said, the Metal archives are without doubt more complete and precise, in information, in all,... Spirit of Metal got's find a right path to walk through, a long way to walk of course but in the right direction with a profissional staff SPIRIT of Metal make the difference,a small but good diference. About the forums... In boths sites The same thing, the same fucking story...

I think that there are too much threads 'bout "which is your fav'..." or "who is the best..."...
This kind of threads is just a bunch of names of bands / musicians / songs, without anything else...
Boring, and useless if you want to discuss or share new bands.

There's a thread "what are you listenning to..." (or something), maybe you should "up" this one...

Wednesday 20 May 2015 - 00:56:07

Ah, I wouldn't bother with the "What are you listening to" thread. Back when this forum was active, that was by Far my least favourite thread. You can read pages upon pages of that without anyone making conversation--it's literally just mentioning band/album names. As you said, it's boring and useless. "Best of" lists at least have some discussion.