Language Learning >> Norwegian
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 19 August 2010 - 01:39:39
i'd love to learn Norwegian.if smn wants to help,id appreciate that much.

Thursday 19 August 2010 - 02:02:40
I know swedish which is very similar to norwegian. Norwegian people would at least understand swedish. But both languages are very hard so I suppose a forum with a 15 year old swedish guy wo can't even speak his own language perfactly isn't the best place to learn it.

Thursday 19 August 2010 - 13:44:13
Swedish is good too
well,anythingat least its yr native language,right?smth simple,i dont ask for more

Saturday 28 August 2010 - 10:56:04
Once I thought about learning Norwegian.
As I remember there was some program how you can learn Swedish, Danish and Norwegian - all 3 languages at once. Cause as you've mentioned - they are similar

Saturday 28 August 2010 - 18:05:10

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : I know swedish which is very similar to norwegian. Norwegian people would at least understand swedish. But both languages are very hard so I suppose a forum with a 15 year old swedish guy wo can't even speak his own language perfactly isn't the best place to learn it.

You could at least try

Monday 30 August 2010 - 15:58:11

citation :
1Archon1 says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : I know swedish which is very similar to norwegian. Norwegian people would at least understand swedish. But both languages are very hard so I suppose a forum with a 15 year old swedish guy wo can't even speak his own language perfactly isn't the best place to learn it.

You could at least try

i think the same way

Thursday 30 December 2010 - 15:17:39
Swedish is officially one of the easiest language to learn and as it's similar to Norwegian (and I've heard that Norwegian is even easier) I think I'm gonna start learning Norwegian too next year.

Thursday 30 December 2010 - 23:35:25

citation :
Broken says : Swedish is officially one of the easiest language to learn and as it's similar to Norwegian (and I've heard that Norwegian is even easier) I think I'm gonna start learning Norwegian too next year.
Danish is even easier too speak. just speak swedish or norwegian and remove all the consonants and fill your mouth with mashed potato.

Friday 31 December 2010 - 00:11:32

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :
Danish is even easier too speak. just speak swedish or norwegian and remove all the consonants and fill your mouth with mashed potato.  

haha, well if my uni adds Danish  maybe I'll pick up it too. In fact, I'd love to change my major to Scandinavian Studies but problem is that program is the  minor so far. 
by the way, is there å in Norwegian and Danish? I love writing it 

Friday 31 December 2010 - 01:13:11

citation :
Broken says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

haha, well if my uni adds Danish  maybe I'll pick up it too. In fact, I'd love to change my major to Scandinavian Studies but problem is that program is the  minor so far. 
by the way, is there å in Norwegian and Danish? I love writing it 
Yeah there is. But instead of ä and ö they have æ and ø which are pronounced in the same way as ä and ö.