Video Gaming >> Next Gen Consoles, Which One will you choose?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 12 June 2013 - 13:48:15
So, the new play station and xbox have been released. Both of them looking like they're going to take gaming to the next level.

If you haven't checked them out yet, I strongly suggest that you should because they both look awesome.

However, I think I'm going to get a playstation this time around. I think the TV tuner integration and many other features of it (such as eye detectors) take away from the spirit of gaming. Also the Fact that you can play pre-owned games without an additional fee, and you must have internet connection 24/6 is a huge turn-off.

The new playstation 4 have pretty much seen all the shitty aspects of the new xbox one and have just done the opposite. It's also a lot cheaper too!

Have you seen the release trailers? if so, share your thoughts?

Wednesday 12 June 2013 - 16:04:04
Can't be bothered with console any more, I'm gonna go and buy myself a pc soon. Also star wars battlefront 3!!!

Wednesday 12 June 2013 - 16:13:38
I think it would have made more sense to bring this up in the other game thread going on. And you're always telling people not to spam a topic over and over! ;)

Wednesday 12 June 2013 - 18:41:29
ps4 all the way with no hesitation

Thursday 13 June 2013 - 12:53:02

citation :
InfinityZero says : I think it would have made more sense to bring this up in the other game thread going on. And you're always telling people not to spam a topic over and over! ;)

Where is my other thread about next generation consoles exactly?

This is the first thread about consoles in the gaming forum? What are you on about mate?

Ps. it is not simply a GAME thread... clearly you do not understand how gamers work, sir

Thursday 13 June 2013 - 17:58:39
You had another thread about new games ruining gaming or something. Wouldn't new consoles fall under that?

Friday 14 June 2013 - 03:19:36
It's not the same man

Friday 14 June 2013 - 16:56:53
I don't get it.

Sunday 09 February 2020 - 04:42:16

how about 2020?