Thrash Metal >> New Wave of Thrash
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 06 October 2011 - 08:40:22
Hey guys, I figured here we could post some newer thrash bands.

I found this one surfing youtube, and thought y'all might like it

Alcoholator - Coma - The Chamber - 2011

Thursday 06 October 2011 - 23:12:36
There is one band that I think is ok when it comes to new thrash....

Its not the best song it the world, but at least its fast

Thursday 06 October 2011 - 23:20:25
not too bad, love the audio clip in the beginning kinda nostalgic in a way. lol
Sunday 20 November 2011 - 18:43:20
Yeah, Braddock is awesome!  Someone introduced them to me on here yesterday  

Aggression is one of my new favorites.  Very thrashy

Fueled By Fire is another great one I like to listen to.  Kind of reminds me of Kreator.

Hexen is also amazing.  Lots of energy and just great thrash.  I hope they come out with a new album soon

Pitiful Reign is also great.  Pure, solid thrash.

Fastkill is also INSANE.  If you like your thrash, really thrashy, this is for you.

Space Eater, thrash from Serbia, is also great.

Guillotine is amazing as well

These are just a few of my new favorite thrash bands.  Hope to find more soon!

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 23:01:22

citation :
Moose1220 says : Yeah, Braddock is awesome!  Someone introduced them to me on here yesterday  

Pitiful Reign is also great.  Pure, solid thrash.

Wow that was badass. I don't know if its just me, or others find Thrash Metal album covers intriguing to look at sometimes

Monday 21 November 2011 - 00:16:54

citation :

citation :

Wow that was badass. I don't know if its just me, or others find Thrash Metal album covers intriguing to look at sometimes

Oh yeah, Pitiful Reign is awesome; they are supposed to have a new album come out soon, but we'll have to see.  And oh yeah, I LOVE thrash album covers!  Anything designed by Ed Repka is amazing.  Just google him and you'll see all of his work! 

Tuesday 05 February 2013 - 07:07:23
^ That Fueled By Fire is awesome.

Nailgunner:

Formed in 2002 but didn't release their first full length album until 2008 (Apocalypse. Now or Never)

Wednesday 06 February 2013 - 14:55:10

citation :
Eponym says : (Apocalypse. Now or Never)

A fitting title for such a long wait, don't you think?

I think Battlecross is another awesome new wave band, although the vocals seem a little Juxtaposed in comparison with the rest of the music.

Wednesday 06 February 2013 - 16:07:10

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :

I think Battlecross is another awesome new wave band, although the vocals seem a little Juxtaposed in comparison with the rest of the music.

Battlecross is awesome, I think I Saw them live like a year ago. Really good stage presence, not to nitpick on genre details or anything but they always came across as more of a melodic Death Metal band to me, but I call alotta weird shit melodic death metal.. regardless, they're a great band. I was kinda disappointed when I found out their "other" album is just Push Pull Destroy with another vocalist.

Wednesday 13 February 2013 - 17:06:49

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :

Haha. could say that. What's more is that the band have split up now. And that was their only album.